006 | Newt

Dearest Tommy,

Is there something wrong with me being like my 'asshat' friends? As far as I'm concerned, I like Minho and Alby just fine. If you think that they're asshats, well, okay then, but I'll have you know that I'm not bloody happy with you insulting my friends, especially Minho.

He's a good guy, most of the time. He can be a sarcastic buggin' shank, but that's the beautiful thing about him. Although I'm not in love with him, Tommy, the way you're in love with Teresa.

Besides, it's as if YOU'RE one to bloody talk. You say you're happy with just being a best friend, but I can bloody feel your pathetic sadness all the way from there. You shouldn't lie to yourself, Tommy. In my opinion, a girl who makes you miserable shouldn't even be in your life anyway. A girl should return the love, the guy's love. She should make him feel like how he makes her feel. Girls aren't the only ones who need to feel loved in a relationship, you know. From what I'm reading, it's like this bloody Teresa chick is making you feel like an annoying wad of gum she's too lazy to pick out from under her shoe. But hey, that's just my opinion, Tommy.

What about that Rachel girl--you say that she's practically your counterpart. Don't you fancy her?

Yours sincerely,
Newt