"It's not fine, she's got to apologise to you, mate." Tyler says when Zayn shakes his head, his eyes locked with mine. His expressions seem soft somehow, as if he isn't angry at me which is quiet confusing and surprising.

"Take Zayn to my room and give him one of my shirts." Tyler commands as I nod, again locking my eyes with Zayn. "Later, come back and clean the mess you created." He says, pointing at the broken glasses lying on the floor. I again nod and turn over to walk inside the house, with Zayn following behind me quietly. We both walk upstairs to Tyler's bedroom and I open his wardrobe, searching for a T-shirt.

I quickly take out a black T-shirt with a "rebel" written in front of it-irony-, as I slowly turn around and hand him the shirt. He quietly stares at me, then at the shirt before taking it from my hand.

"Thanks," he mutters, taking off his shirt in front of me. My eyes widen at the sudden action, as they travel all over his body, taking in every tattoo on his skin.

I hear a fake cough, catching my attention to see Zayn smirking at me. "Staring isn't good, you know?" He says, and I quickly bite my lip, turning my back on him and earning a chuckle from his lips. I mentally face palm myself as I feel my cheeks burn.

Don't blush, please. Don't blush. It would be so visible.

"I told you not to bite your lips in front of me, it's a turn on." I feel his breath hitting my neck as he slowly whispers in my ear, causing the hair on the back of my neck to rise up. I have no idea when he moved this close to me. I hold my breath until I hear him chuckle against my ear, causing my knees to go weak when he backs away and leaves the room.

What happened to me just few seconds ago?

I quickly walk out of the room and head towards the party, to clean the mess I created earlier. Once I clean everything from the floor, I get up to serve the cupcakes to everyone, when I notice someone's gaze on me. My eyes travel to the big group of people sitting on the couch across the pool, which include Amber, her friends, Tyler, his friends and Zayn, with Zayn's arm resting on Amber's shoulder as they both sit close to eachother but his eyes fixed on me.

I turn around to leave when I feel a tap on my shoulder, causing me to again turn around and face the person.

"Maire, I want to talk to you about something." Matt, one of Tyler's friend stands in front of me with a nervous look on his face, causing me to knitt my eyebrows together.

Matt Posey wants to talk to me?

He runs his hand in his blonde quiff, biting his lip, when his hand reaches for mine. He slowly grabs my hand and walks closer to me as I watch him in confusion and mostly surprise because of his actions.

"I don't know how to say this, but Maire, you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. You're the girl who makes my heart flutter and make me feel some kind of things. The moment I saw you, I was madly in love with you but I never had the courage to tell you this, until now." He says, holding my hand as I gawk at him. "I love you, Maire."

I blink for few times, not believing any word he said. I expect him to laugh any moment, but he quietly stares at me, waiting for a reply. He squeezes my hand to bring me back to reality, as one of his hand reaches my face to caress my cheek.

I breathe heavily, before parting my lips to speak up. "Are you..are you serious?" I ask him when he sighs, looking down, but again back in my eyes.

"Don't you believe me?" He asks and I stare at him with no response. I can't believe he actually said that to me. How can Matt Posey, school's athlete, love me? If he loved me, then why did he bully me all these years with Tyler?