“Right” She ran up the right stairs and opened the door to my room. Collapsing on my bed she said

“I love it! Why can’t I stay here?” I chuckled.

“Well, for one, you’re not head girl.”

“I know, I know.” I smiled, knowing that she was jealous.

“So, have you told anyone about Ron?” I asked

“I told Harry, he went pretty mental, but I thought you would like to tell everyone else”

I nodded, maybe that was the best thing to do. I mean, it will be horrible to go through, but people need to know. He almost hit me.... again!

I don’t know how long we sat there in silence until I heard the portrait door open and Draco come in. I looked up and smiled at him, watching him go up to his room.

“Gin, it’s getting quite late, would you mind if I asked you to leave. I think I’m going to go to bed.”

“Of course.” She said. Standing up, she gave me a hug and then left.

I went up the stairs and knocked on Draco’s door. He didn’t say anything so I just went in.

“Draco.” I said. He sat up and looked at me.

“What?” He said

“Are you ok?” He just nodded, I knew what that meant.

“Ok, I’ll just leave you alone.” He nodded again.

I walked out of his room and walked towards mine. Sighing I walked in and started to read. I wonder what was wrong with Draco....

*Draco’s POV*

I was sat at dinner looking for Hermione; I had got sick of waiting for her. Blaise was no-where to be found and I didn’t really want to talk to Theo. He always found a way to annoy me.

When I saw Hermione walk in, I felt happier. She just seemed to make me feel warm inside. She was perfect. I didn’t really eat much, just picked at my food. Blaise hadn’t come in, so I guessed he wasn’t coming. I decided to go have a walk around the grounds, there was no point staying in the great hall.

When I was walking near the door, I saw Blaise walk in. What had he been doing? I walked towards him and saw that he had a bunch of flowers. I caught up to him and said:

“Blaise. Why have you got flowers?”

He looked at me startled for a second but then replied

“They’re for Hermione. I think I really like her, so I found out what her favourite flowers were. I just don’t know when to give her them.”

I didn’t think I could stand it if he did it in front of everyone. I mean, I wasn’t really thrilled he was doing it at all, but I couldn’t stop him.

“How about after Potions? You could take her to the black lake or something.”

He nodded. Good, at least I didn’t have to witness this. He walked off and I noticed that it was late so I started to walk to the common room.

I felt like I had lost. Of course Hermione would choose Blaise. He was going to give her flowers for god’s sake. I just couldn’t bear to get rid of that bit of hope in the back of my mind.

When I got to the common room I said the password and walked in. Hermione was there with the weaslette. I just walked straight past them and up to my room. I wasn’t in the mood. Once I got into my room, I collapsed onto the bed.

A few minutes later, I heard a knock at the door. I ignored it.

“Draco.” A voice said, not just any voice though, Hermione’s voice. I sat up/

“What?” I said

“Are you ok?”  I nodded. I couldn’t trust my voice.

“Ok, I’ll just leave you alone.” I nodded again.

I felt bad. I was being ignorant to Hermione because I was too scared to tell her I like her. I was a jealous fool, who couldn’t accept his feelings.

Shaking my head I went to sleep. I could think tomorrow.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Well, I got 60 votes, so I updated! I hope you like it.,

Pleaseeeeee:

Vote

Comment

Share!