Chapter 49:

Authors Note: Arizona Carina is property of Moniquian Rose. S.E Hinton owns the rest with the exception of Emily Cade,Piper Cade and Jemily.

EMILY POV

The next day Johnny and I were still at the hospital of Piper Elizabeth. We had a few more days at the hospital before we brought Piper home. The Greasers said they would come sometime after lunch. Pony boy had a track meet and Arizona,Darry and Soda were attending. Steve had to work at the DX. Dallas and Cherry were planning the wedding and hanging out." Hey Johnnycakes." I told Johnnny on the morning as I was holding Piper who was asleep. " Do you think she looks like me?" I asked Johnny who nodded and said, " Yes,Babes. She does look like you, she has your hair and eyes. " Johnny smiled at Piper and I. " The two most beautiful ladies in my life." Said Johnny sweetly and he walked over to Piper and I.

It was after lunch and all the greasers came into the and I greeted the greasers as they came in. The greasers surrounded us. " Piper, meet your family. This is Uncle Ponyboy and Aunt Arizona. Uncle Dallas and Aunt Cherry,Uncle Darry, Uncle Soda, Uncle Steve and Aunt Evie and lastly Your cousin Victoria." I told Piper pointing out her family. " She's got a big family " Said Johnny smiling.