Chapter 6

The socs neared us along with Randy and Bob leading them. "Babes it's the guy with the rings." said Johnny gesturing to Bob. "Should we spilt?" asked Johnny again. "Nah stay cool." replied Ponyboy and I at the same time. "They're drunk." Ponyboy whispered as they neared us. "They always are." I replied smartly and both boys laughed. "Are you the two who tried to pick up our women and the little Winston?" said Bob stupidly. He is really an idiot. "For your information I know how  to kill you in twenty-seven different ways." I said defending my Winston rep. Bob and Randy laughed like idiots. " You know what a greaser is?" slurred Bob visibly holding a flask and moving around. "What?" I yelled annoyed. You DON'T want to annoy a Winston, I know that. "White trash with long greasy hair!" Bob slurred back and the socs high fived each other drunkly.  "Well you know what a soc is?" shouted Ponyboy. "What?" asked Randy and Bob in unison. "I know that they are. They are drunk,spoiled stupid idiots." I said purposely to annoy them. "White trash with mustangs and madras!" shouted Ponyboy and he didn't know what to do next so he spit on Bob's face. Ponyboy yelled at Johnny and I to run. They grabbed Ponyboy and brought him to the fountain. I knew what they were planning. Another soc held down Johnny and two came over to me. "Let's do this little brat!" replied Kyle one of the two socs with me. "Nah I think I'll do it to you instead. You don't know who taught me to fight?" I screamed at David and Kyle. "Really who?" replied David loudly and I yelled,"DALLAS WINSTON! Weren't you listening when Bob said I know Dallas." " Are you one of Dally's many broads?" asked David and Kyle stupidly. "No I'm his SISTER!" I yelled emphasizing sister loudly. David and Kyle took one step back and whispered something to each other. Then they walked over to me and punched me in the shoulder. I looked at them and said, "It takes a lot more than that to hurt a Winston!" I said kicking David in the groom and pinning Kyle to the ground. "Good socs now stay!" I yelled and ran over to Johnny and helped him up. The other socs went to help Randy and Bob. They were trying to drown Ponyboy...