Chapter 46:

Authors Note: I own Jemily and Emily Cade. Moniquian Rose owns Arizona Carina. The rest is from S.E Hinton.

EMILY POV

I was waiting for them to give us information on Dallas. An elderly nurse came up out of the back of hospital and asked" Who is here for Dallas Winston?" Cherry,Johnny,Pony,Arizona,and I stood up and nodded. " Can we see him?" I asked the nurse who followed her to the room where Dallas was supposed to be. " Oh Dallas..." Exclaimed Cherry as she saw Dallas lying down in his hospital bed."Hey Cherry." Said Dallas weakly. " Hey bro." I told Dallas looking at him with Johnnys arm around me. " Where's Chevy?" I asked Arizona and she said with Soda. Everyone including Dallas laughed and said Awwww. " I thought I lost you,Dal." Cherry said looking like was almost in tears. The rest of left and told Dallas we would be in after him and Cherry talked.

"Ari can I talk to you?" I said to Arizona walking away from the boys. " I don't know what to tell Johnny. Evie told me to just straightforward tell him but I don't know what to do. I'm worried,Ari." I told Arizona as we stood together in the hallway. " I know your nervous but it will be fine,Emily. Johnny loves you no matter what happens!" Arizona replied sweetly. " I know he does, but I'm still worried he won't want it." I told Arizona nervously. " He married you and he has said he wants kid. He will be happy with it." Arizona replied and I hugged her before thanking her. I went to Johnny and told him we need to talk. We walked to the front of the hospital outside. He asked me what was up and I said I had to tell something important." Tell me Babes, I'll be fine with it." Said Johnny sensing I was nervous. He knew me too well. " Okay I'm just gonna say it. Johnny please don't be mad at me, but I'm pregnant." I told Johnny and he looked at and said, " Really Babes?" I nod and he hugs me and we walk back into the hospital. Johnny and I are holding hands and Arizona said, " Did you tell him?" Pony boy looked at Arizona and said tell him what? He looked confused and Arizona said," You are adorable when your confused." Johnny and I nodded, and he said " I'm gonna be a father,Pony, that's what. " Ponyboy looked at his best friend in surprise. We all laughed And Cherry told Johnny and me to go see Dallas. We into Dallas' room and told him, " We have news to tell you,Dallas." He greeted us and asked what the news was. " Johnny and I are gonna be parents." I told my brother who looked happy. He smirked and said " That's great you two . You'll be great parents..."