Chapter 18:

A/N: I don't own Johnny and the greasers(and other character). That is the amazing S.E Hinton. I don't own Arizona Carin. She is copyrighted to Moniquian Rose and she is her character from We're in the outsiders? I only own Emily Winston,Kayla Matthews and Jemily(JohnnyxEmily).

Chapter 18:

A few weeks had passed and everything was going well. Johnny,Pony,Arizona and I were planning the perfect wedding. Johnny and I were really happy and in love as was Pony and Arizona. Evie and Kayla were still excited. Dallas was coming up with plans for Cherry. Everything seemed good and normal. Us greasers were getting ready for the wedding of Johnny and I as it came closer to time.

Johnny,Pony,Arizona, and I were at the drive-in one night and we were planning and hanging out. "So Pony,Arizona how long have you been dating now?" I asked the happy couple while we were watching the movie. "It's been official for almost a month and a half now." said Pony and Arizona answering together. "You two are adorable but not as adorable as us." replied Johnny referring to us. All four of us laughed. Pony and Arizona were becoming like Johnny and I. It was so cute! "So Babes, the date is getting closer, you still just as excited?" asked Johnny. "Of course this is the best that has ever happened to me, I am still excited. I love you." I answered Johnny sweetly. "Good because I love you too."said Johnny and we kissed for a few seconds. Pony and Arizona just laughed and held four of us finished watching the movie. Pony,Arizona,Johnny and I were leaving the drive-in when Cherry and her best friend Marcia stopped us. Randy was with them,too. "Hey guys!" said Cherry to the four of us. "Hey!" replied Ponyboy looking at the girls with his hand still with Arizona. "I am totally coming,Emily and for the invite. Marcia is coming,too and maybe Randy." said Cherry. Johnny and I nodded before saying goodbye and walking away with Pony and Arizona. "Wanna go back to my house?' Ponyboy asked the three of us. We all nodded headed to the curtis house were we all were a lot.

Ponyboy opened the door and walked in with his arm around Arizona. Johnny and I were holding hands,too as we walked in. "Hey Pony,Arizona,Johnny and Emily." said Two Bit looking away from Mickey Mouse. "Pony, your brothers will be back soon. Darry is working and Soda is doing something with Steve,Evie and Kayla."replied Two Bit looking at the four of us. Arizona and Ponyboy went into the kitchen and Johnny and I took the couch. "Bring a beer!" yelled Two Bit into the kitchen. I laughed at his comment. Arizona handed him one and went back to Ponyboy.

A/N: Parizona(PonyxArizona) is also property of Moniquian Rose. She came up with the couple and the name. Copyrights are above. Feel free to review! If you have any ideas for the Jemily(JohnnyxEmily) wedding, please comment them!