Chapter 14:

Chapter 14:

I ran in after the two boys. I had to help them. "Get the kids,Pony." said Johnny turning around to see me. "Babes, get out of here I don't want you to get hurt." said Johnny coughing. I told him I was there to help and I didn't back down. I was tough. Johnny,Ponyboy and I got kids and passed them to Dallas who got them to safety. We were passing kids to Dallas to save them when the fire started getting intense and extremely hot. "Get them and get out!" yelled Dallas to the three of us. We had gotten all the kids out but then we found another room. We brought the young kids to Dallas. It was one of the only heroic things I have ever finished getting the kids out safe and he grabbed Ponyboy and got him,out. He laid him down got out of the building safely with Ponyboy and spared him from getting any kids were all safe. "Johnny,Emily get out!" screamed Ponyboy and Dallas realized the roof was about to collapse on Johnny and I. Johnny and I looked up, surprised and he screamed for Ponyboy and Dallas. The roof was about to fall on him, so I ran over to him and got on top of him. I had to save Johnny or I would have nothing roof of fire fell on top of us and we burned until but my brother ran in and dropped us in the grass,tiredly. My eyes shut.

"Where am I?Where are the boys and my brother?" I said lying in a bed on the ambulance. "You are in an ambulance and your brother and friends are in other ambulances, It is alright ." said a tall,dark haired nurse and emt,whatever that ambulance kept going until we got to the hospital. We entered the hospital along with Dallas and Johnny. Ponyboy was there sitting in a chair. "If you ever pull a stunt like that again, I'm gonna kill you." said Dallas to Ponyboy. They wheeled Johnny and I into a room and took Dallas out of wasn't awake,yet. Nurses came in and started examining Johnny and started coming back to me. I went before Johnny to save his life. I needed to do it. I loved Johnny and I couldn't let him die. I was being his nurses asked me a few questions and I answered the best I could. "Where is my brother?"I asked several wouldn't tell me gave me some meds and told me to sleep. I fell into a sleep.

"Hey Mads." said Kayla,Pony and Two Bit looking at me. "How are you feeling?" asked Kayla aka K to me. "Like I got crushed by a burning church." I replied and it went silent. Johnny was now awake and he looked at three of them talked to Johnny and I for a while before going to see Dallas. "Hey Johnnycakes." I said glancing at looked at me and smiled. No one was in the room but us. "Why did you try to save me,Babes?" said Johnny. I thought and thought about an answer and got ready to tell him.