Chapter 30:

A/N: I only own Emily not anyone else. Arizona is Moniquian Roses. S.E Hinton owns the rest.

Chapter 30:

CHERRY POV

" And I love you,Dallas Winston." I replied sweetly looking into his icy blue eyes. " Really?" replied Dallas confused. " I wouldn't lie to you,Dallas." I said staring at him. He kissed my forehead and I smiled. "I'm proud to call you my girlfriend." Said Dallas confidently. I laughed at his comment. He came closer to me and sat down. " You never told me this Cherry. Is this your real red hair?" Said Dallas,smirking. "Yes yes it is." I said dissolving into laughter. Dallas said Marcia wanted to see me,too. I told him to be careful and I kissed him before he left.

BACK TO EMILY POV

I was sitting on my bed which Johnny's arm around me. " Johnny, what do you think of the whole Dallas and Cherry thing?" I asked my husband. He laughed and said, " Truthfully it's adorable but they will never be as awesome as us. We are the ultimate couple." I laughed at his remark and pulled him into a kiss. "Oh I love you so much,Babes." Johnny said staring at me. " I love you more..." I said to Johnny. Johnny wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a hug. I let him hug me hug for a few seconds before tackling him. I was on top of Johnny until he pushed me onto the floor,laughing. I stretched out on the floor and said, "Thanks Johnnycakes now I get to push you off,too." I pushed Johnny off the bed on the other side. He laughed. I crawled to the other side of the end where Johnny was. I got on top of him like a cat and cuddled next to him.

SORRY THIS WASNT REALLY LONG BUT IM WORKING ON UPCOMING THINGS IN TNE STORY.