Chapter 44:

AN: Arizona is Moniquian Roses and S.E Hinton owns the rest but I own Emily Cade and Jemily.

EMILY POV, A WEEK LATER

Johnny was at Ponyboys hose hanging out its him and Cherry and Dallas were downstairs. I needed to call Arizona and discuss something important and call Evie about the same thing. I was worried about telling them but I was glad to tell someone. " Hey Ari its Emily. I need to ask you about something." I told Arizona nervously and she replied saying " Tell me Bff, I won't judge you." I take a deep breath and say," I don't know hat to say...but I'll just come right out and say it. I'm pregnant. Johnny doesn't know or Dallas either. I found out yesterday,and I don't know what to do but I had to tell you and Evie and Kayla too." Arizona gasps surprised and said "That's great,Emily." I sighed and said " I don't know what to do with kids and I'm only 16." Arizona muttered something under her breath and said " It will be fine that's the same I told Evie the other day." I nodded to myself and thanked Arizona for the help and called Evie like I said I would. " Hey Evie can we talk?" I said as Evie answered the phone. " Yes of course talk to me Mads." Evie answered. " I'm pregnant too." I said after taking a deep breath. I looked around the room and made sure the coast was clear which it was. Evie screamed Happily and said, " That's great! Johnny will be so happy when you tell him." " How do I tell him? What'd you do with Steve?" I asked Evie looking for advice. " Just clear some time and treat him well and straightforward tell him." Evie told me and said she had to go so I said goodbye. I told Kayla the news too and we talked. I made sure none of the girls to,d anyone not even their boyfriends or family. I laid down on the bed tiredly and said, " The next nine months are gonna be crazy." I tonight to myself. I went downstairs and didn't see Cherry or Dallas. I figure they were somewhere else like the nightly double or the DX. But then I got a mysterious call from Cherry.

What do YOU think it is? What does Cherry have to say?