Chapter 25:

A/N: I don't own the outsiders or their characters, that is the lovely S.E Hinton. I own Emily Winston and Kayla Matthews. Jemily(JohnnyxEmily) is mine, (PonyxArizona) and Arizona are owned by Moniquian Rose.

Chapter 25:

Three days had past and Johnny had fully finished healing. I woke in the morning and stood up. "It's is the wedding day!" I said to myself. I knew I was ready for the wedding. It was all planned and ready to go. I knew I wanted to be with Johnny forever. I was ready. I went downstairs to get food before I got I got downstairs it was quiet and empty, I called out for Dallas but he didn't seem to be there. I opened the tiny pantry and ate a bowl of cereal before deciding to go get ready upstairs. The wedding wasn't until 12:00 but I wanted to be ready. I went back into my room and got out my outfit. "This is going to be the best day ever!" I yelled quietly before jumping up and down on the bed. I laid out on my bed and smiled, looking up at my ceiling. I got off the wrinkled bed and pulled the covers up. I went over to the mirror and grabbed a brush and bobby pins. I brushed my hair and thought about what to do to it. I pulled my hair up and stuck in bobby pins. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. My hair looked good and now, for the outfit I thought... I went over to my bed and looked at my wedding dress. It was blue with a gold belt. I knew I loved it from the moment I found it shopping with Arizona,Evie and Kayla. I closed my bedroom door and picked up my dress to put it on. I went and put my dress on. I tied the golden belt and looked at myself in the mirror. I thought it looked great and said , "It is missing something though. It doesn't look like me." to myself. I opened my closet to see what I could add to the outfit to make it more me, more Emily Winston. I pulled out something I thought would look more me. I put it on and checked in the mirror once again. It was perfect, adding my leather jacket was genius. I imagined what everyone else was wearing and what they would look like.I checked my phone messages and saw I was supposed to head over to the Curtis house. I looked at the clock which read, 11:23. I took longer than I thought to get ready. I thought about what I would say for the wedding vows and I knew what to do. I looked to my bed which had the heels on it but I looked at my floor which had my converse. I grabbed my blue converse instead of my heels and left my room. I put the shoes on as I stopped on the stairs. I closed my bedroom door and got ready to head to the Curtis house where the wedding was taking place.

I went down the staircase and into the living room. I looked around the house before leaving for the Curtis house. I exited my know locked house and headed to the Curtis house. I was nearly there when I saw Cherry Valance. She stopped me and said, " You look really pretty,Emily."and I nodded before thanking her. She said she would be there soon. The clock was ticking as I went to the Curtis house. I was almost there and I ran over to the house and went to the door and opened it before walking inside.I stopped myself before opening the door because I heard Johnny behind me yell to wait. I turned to look at Johnny and thought, "Omg totally hella hot!" to myself,weirdly. I never really thought of Johnny like that my mind had changed. "Wow you look really handsome,Johnny!" I said looking at my fianceé sweetly. "Well you look absolutely beautiful." replied Johnny sweetly as well. We talked and exchanged glances at each other. "I love the leather jacket." said Johnny and I smiled at my walked up to the door together and opened it and finally walked in.

"Surprise happy wedding day!" yelled the greasers plus Cherry and Marcia and my older brother. Arizona,Evie and Kayla looked beautiful in jean jackets and blue dresses with flats. Ponyboy and Dallas looked really nice,too. Dallas and Pony had tuxes on. Cherry,Marcia,Two Bit,Steve,Darry and Soda all looked good,too. Johnny and I looked at each other and smiled. I ran over to my older brother and hugged him. "You look great sis!" Dallas said,completed my brother in awe. "Thanks,Dallas you clean up nice,too,bro!" I said hugging my brother before heading over to Ponyboy and Arizona with Johnny. Johnny and I walked over to Pony and Arizona. " You guys look amazing!: said the couple in unison. "You two look good,too." I answered them. Ponyboy kissed Arizona and she laughed. "You ready to be together,forever?" asked all the greasers including my brother. "Yes we want to be together forever and we are ready." asked Johnny and I together. "Get ready then, Johnny and Emily." All of us got ready to do it. Evie and Kayla walked up first followed by Pony and Arizona. Followed by Dallas,lastly before the two of us. Dallas looked really happy for us. Johnny walked down and waited for me. I walked down,too. Darry helped facilitate the ceremony and we began. "Johnny Cade do you take Emily Winston to be your lawfully wedded wife, through sickness and in health?" asked Darry. "Yes I do." answered Johnny. "Emily Winston, do you take Johnny Cade to be your lawfully wedded husband through sickness and in health?" said Darry again. "I do." I answered looking at Johnny,happily. "You may now say your please begin."said Darry afterwards. "Emily when I first meet you, I knew I wanted to be with you. We have been dating for two years and they have been the best two years of my life. I always want to be with you. I will never leave you and I know that is going to be always true. I love you." said Johnny and I looked at him so happy that I almost had tears in my eyes. "Emily begin." said Darry moving us along. "Johnny I love you more than I have ever loved,anyone. I never thought I could feel so in love with anyone. Johnny you make me a better person. I only want to be with you. If I didn't have you, I would be nothing. I love you,Johnny more than anyone else." I said looking directly at Johnny. "You may now kiss the bride." said Darry, happily and Johnny and I kissed with more sparks than ever. "May I present to you, Mr and Mrs. Cade!" said Darry ending. We kissed again. Everyone was clapping,loudly. " I love you." I whispered into his ear and he smiled and replied, "I love you,too." We both smiled and looked directly at each other. It was perfect. I had two bouquets and threw them. Arizona and Cherry caught them. I eyed Dallas and Ponyboy,hysterically. The slow dance came asked Cherry to dance and she surprisingly agreed. Dallas and her danced along with Pony,Arizona,Johnny,Steve,Evie,and I. The others just hung out. Cherry even agreed to go on a date with Dallas,everything was perfect as !This is not the end of the story, free to review!