Chapter 27:

A/N: Arizona is property of Moniquian Rose. Emily Wisnton is mine.S.E Hinton owns the rest.

Chapter 27:

BACK TO EMILY POV

I held onto to Johnny as we danced to the music. Johnny and I were dancing when he said, " How does it feel to be ?" Before kissing my forehead. "It feels great. I love it." I answered Johnny truthfully and sweetly. We kept dancing and it felt great. Arizona and Ponyboy stopped dancing and said," Hey everyone listen up. We need to do presents and cake for the wonderful newly wed couple Cade and Cade." The greasers plus Marcia and Cherry cheered. Johnny and I stopped dancing and kissed. We all sat down at the table. Pony and Arizona brought in the chocolate cake. "Yay chocolate cake!" Yelled Steve sitting down. Evie made a face at him and smirked. "Let's make a toast to my little sister and Johnny. I'm happy for you too." Said Dallas sweetly and we all toasted. Two Bit chugged some beer and Kayla punched him in the arm. I laughed at that and so did Johnny. We all ate cake and soon it was time for wedding gifts. Johnny and I sat together on the couch and waited for everyone to bring them to Arizona passed the two of us her gift. Everyone gathered around and we began to open the gift. It was a drawing of Johnny and I together at the sunset. I looked at the drawing lovingly and smiled a thanks to Arizona. "Pony boy helped me too." Said Arizona giving us both a hug. Next the three Curtis brothers passed us a huge box,which Johnny and I waited a few seconds to open. When we finally opened it, it had a copy of Gone With The Wind, a photograph of the greasers framed and a poem written by Pony. We thanked the boys . Next Cherry and Marcia passed me a package. It contained a book titled True Love and few old records. I thanked the two girls and Two Bit and Kayla passed us a medium sized box. Johnny and I opened it together and peeked inside to reveal a few books and two silver switchblades. I laughed and thanked them. Johnny and I kept opening gifts while Dallas flirted with Cherry.