'SHE'Comes Back Again

Start from the beginning

​​​​​​Snake
     The bright blue haired girl Snake cheated on you with wanted to meet you. She felt terrible for what Snake did all those months ago. She didn't know he had been seeing someone.
     "I am really sorry for what happened with me and Snake that time ago. I'm happy you two made up. You even have an adorable little baby now. I hope you can forgive me, for causing you two to fight. I didn't know he was courting someone."
     "Oh it's okay. You didn't know, I forgave Snake so I can forgive you. You didn't even know. Thanks for calling our baby adorable. Her name is Emily. Would you like to hold her?" You said to the blue haired girl. She nodded and handed her the baby. You and Snake made a friend instead of a new enemy thankfully.

William
You and William were relaxing when someone knocked on the door. You thought it would be your sister Grelle but it was a face you dreaded to see.
     "William, I want you. You rejected me the last time I came back, and that old girl you were dating called me ugly. I doubt your dating her anymore so take me back." The girl said not realizing you had opened the door. Your little boy; Matthew was on William's lap.
     "You must be blind because that old reaper is the one who opened the door. He definitely doesn't want you back because for one thing we have a son he loves more then anything together and he would never want someone so crude around him. Now bye bye." You said slamming the door in her face, hitting her very hard in the nose as Matthew heard the hard impact and filled at the woman's scream of pain.
     "Nicely handled, (Y/N)."

Ronald
     Ronald was screaming at the girl he had cheated on you with months ago. She wanted revenge on you for him dumping her for you so she slapped your baby girl Luna. You were pissed. Ronald didn't hit her but you gave her a black eye and a bloody nose. 
     "If you ever hurt my child again I will see to it personally that you would and cinematic records are delivered to hell by me. I will make sure every memory if you is erased and that you're forgotten by everyone. Now leave before my girlfriend gives you two black eyes. She left afraid for her life.
     "Nice Ronnie, it's a good thing she's human. She's so easy to intimidate." You said kissing Ronald's cheek and then Luna's cheek where she was slapped.

Undertaker
     "How terrible! The corpse we're working on is the girl who you cheated on me with. I feel bad for her though. She didn't know you were with me. I hope she died peacefully." You Said to Undertaker. 
     "Indeed." Is all Undertaker replied to you. He just wanted to finish cleaning the girl up. She had been engaged to be married and died the day before her wedding, so he kinda felt bad for her as well. The way she came back wasn't how either you or Undertaker wanted to see her again. Damien ran in the room.
     "Mommy, daddy! Ciel and Sebastian are here!" Damien told you two.  It turns out Ciel thinks the girls death is linked with other death of women who died a day before there wedding, and they wanted to see if she had poison in her body like the other women did.

Claude
     Alois hired the women Claude had cheated on you with. She didn't bother you two though. She was always quiet and polite.  She even helped with your and Claude's baby girl Charlotte. You were suspicious though, the last time you two met she was mean and cruel to you.
     "Why are you being so nice to me and Claude and our baby?" You asked her.
     "I realized how wrong I treated you was. I shouldn't try to break you two up if Claude loves you." Alice said to you.
     "That's very kind of you." You told Alice.
     "Thank you." She said in reply to you. "By the way, Charlotte is very beautiful. She'll be a heart breaker when she grows up." Alice told you before walking off.

Finny
     Finny's stalker had come back and was as crazy as ever. She was dressed as a female version of Finny.
     "Oh Finny poo! Do you like my clothes, I'm dressed like you!" She said to Finny.
     "Carol please leave me alone. I don't love you and I don't know you very well. I don't want you to keep trying to come between me and my love. You don't love me you just want control over me. You can't love...that is your curse." Finny said(A/N What Finny said was based off the movie Dark Shadows, where a dialogue happens between Angelique and Barnabas.)
     "You know Finny isn't lying. Please just leave." You said holding Scarlet in your arms. The girl ran off crying and screaming.
     "You're both wrong! I can love. I Can." Carol screamed running away.

Pluto
     The demon hound Pluto had cheated on you with came back just to show Pluto she had found a new mate and that she had babies now. Pluto showed her your baby boy Robin to show he had a baby too. The demon hound girl left and Pluto handed Robin to you.

The Triplets
     The demon girl the triplets had cheated on you with came back to try to make you feel dumb.
     "Your daughter is an ugly child and I can see wera she gets it, when I look at you. The three should of syayed with me! At least the kid wouldn't be ugly!" Alina said.  That's when you broke. You jumped on the demon women with the triplets helping you, and began beating her. By the time the four of you had finished with her she had a broken arm, a black eye, a broken jaw, a bloody nose, five teeth missing and a broken toe.
     "Not so pretty now are you bitch!" You screamed kicking her one last time before leaving her on the ground coughing up blood. No one offends your daughter or you?

Soma
     The women Prince Soma had cheated on you with was very broke and in need of money to return to her country. She hadn't known you had been with Soma and even apologized to you though it wasn't her fault.
     "Soma, honey please help her out. Give her the money she needs to go back to her country so she can be with her family!" You pleaded Soma with huge puppy dog eyes. 
     "Fine, anything for you." Soma told you. You were happy you were helping the girl out you didn't want her to be stuck here.

Agni
     Agni's stalker had came back and she was trying to convince Agni that she was you. She dyed her hair you hair color and even bought the same clothes as you. It was really creepy.
     "Agni cant you see? It's me (Y/N) your girlfriend! The one who had yoyr children!" The girl exclaimed at Agni.
     "You're not (Y/N). You have different colored eyes then her. Please leave us alone or I will have Mr. Sebastian throw you out of the manor, whether you are a guest or not. Plus how could you be (Y/N) when she is standing next to me?!" Agni said to her as the girl started pouting, and running into the guest room she was staying in at the manor.

​​​​​​Bardroy
     The girl Bardroy cheated on you with just wanted to be your friend. She also felt bad for Bardroy cheating on you all those months ago.
     "It's ok. It's the past now and of course we can be friends." You told Alea giving her a warm hug.
     "Thank you. It means a lot. I'm sorry I was so shy the other time you saw me. I felt do ashamed that I couldn't talj. Thank you for forgiving me. Can I meet your son?" She asked nicely. You nodded and introduced her to your baby boy Christoph.

Alois
     The girl Alois had cheated on you with had came back again.
     "Just leave. You're a whore. I paid to have sex with you not to make love. I'm happy and have a child now so just leave me and my family Aline before I get you arrested or killed! Understood? Good! Claude taker her away." Alois said as the girl was dragged by Claude out of the room as you smirked and winked at her crying face.

​​​​​​​Remember if you want add me on My Candy Love if you want Incase you skipped my author's note my username is KikuChrysanthemum, I have one back up account andan account I messed up on so I don't really use. Bye and have a good day.