'SHE'Comes Back Again

​​​​Authors Note: I'm back with another new update today! Oh and if you notice the chapters picture is My Candy Love. If you have My Candy Love you can friend me. My Username is KikuChrysanthemum. I use this as my username because Kiku means Chrysanthemum in Japanese and my birth flower is a Chrysanthemum. I have two other accounts that i made, one for a back up and the other was before I understood how the game worked and I accidentally put in some of the wrong information on it.Add me on there if you want if you have an account. Tomorrow's updates will be Fairy Tale based scenarios. Now, on to the scenarios. The characters not in the cheating scenarios will have the character I will be using for them, except Finny and Agni, I could never see them cheat instead they'll have a stalker that tried to get in-between you two.

Ciel
     A knock sounded around the mansion as you were sitting with Ciel, Adrian laying asleep across both your's and Ciel's laps.
     "Sebastian get the door, show who ever came to me." Ciel said annoyed. He wasn't expecting anyone today. A girl walked in and she had your hair color, and was wearing clothes very similar to your clothes as well, Ciel looked at her face and he groaned in annoyance recognizing the facial features of the girl.
     "Hello Ciel, do you like my new style? I did it for you. I know this happened years ago(I made you eighteen when you had Adrian, and the cheating scenario for Ciel took place when you were thirteen.) but I still want you. My body is better then hers, plus you've had a child now... She probably isn't good in bed anymore..." Lisa looked at Adrian then to Ciel. She touched Adrian's head and then grabbed his arm yanking him into her arms. "Plus I'm sure this little guy would rather have me as their mommy." She said but Adrian started crying and screaming.
     "Give me my son you whore." You told Lisa glaring at her.
     "Why should I? He obviously likes me." She said oblivious to the baby slapping at her and crying.
     "Give my love her child, he hates you and is trying to hit you. I wouldn't want an idiot, and narcissistic whore like you back anyway. Plus for the comment about her not being good in bed anymore. Your probably like dropping a coin down a drain pipe, while she could beat anyone in bed no matter how many children she has. Your hair job looks like a dog with (H/C) crap, shit in your hair while (Y/N)'s suits her perfectly. You trying to wera her clothing style looks like a hooker while hers looks elegant and classy. To be frank the only person who would want you would be a corpse because they couldn't reject you." Ciel told the girl angrily. That's when the girl screamed in pain. Adrian kicked her in the boob very hard and scratches her eye.
     "Fine I'll leave but you'll want me one day! I guarantee it." she yelled running out of the manor embarrassed and mad at all the rude things Ciel said about her.

​​​​​​Sebastian
     The girl Sebastian betrayed you with was following you, Sebastian, Cheyenne and Hunter around.
     "Oh you two had demon babies? How wonderful more demons that can corrupt the world as you and Sebastian do. I can't wait until those two little shits get killed by someone stronger then the two of you. You may be demons but you both are worth shot especially your little slut of a wife Sebastian." Elsa said trying to insult you but it only managed to get her front teeth knocked out by Sebastian.
     "My wife is no slut like you, next time you try to offend her you'll be missing your arm instead of your front teeth. Now leave before I decide to kill you here and now!" Sebastian stated angrily. Elsa ran with a blood filled mouth from the garden of the manor that she had been following you and SEBASTIAN around in all day.

Grelle(Grelle is biologically make but uses female terms such as being a self proclaimed lady which means female or a woman also meaning female when identifying herself.)
     You and Grelle always had to deal with the girl she cheated on you with at work everyday. She always tried to pick fights or try to seduce Grelle. Grelle was really getting annoyed with the girl but not as bad as William. Yes William. You and Grelle could put up with her, bit William absolutely hated the reaper. 
     "Stop calling my girlfriend a slut. She doesn't wear about ten layers of makeup like you do or sleep with every guy, and girl in the office like you did. You're the slut. Screwing you was like pouring water down a drain. If I actually got to be female like I want to I wouldn't throw my body around for sex like you do. Your a disgrace to the females who work here." Grelle screamed letting all her anger out at the girl who kept calling you names but William stepped in and told you and Grelle to leave the girl alone.
     "Thank you Willy, I know a way I can repay you." The female reaper said putting her hand on William's crotch.
     "I wasn't helping you! You disgust me, plus your not paying me back anyway. I have a beautiful girlfriend, who unlike you doesn't, act, or dress like a hooker. Leave Grelle and as my girlfriend who's Grelle's sister had corrected me so many times about, her girlfriend alone. She doesn't want you, and Grelle's girlfriend and children don't need you around them. That's why I've had it arranged for you to be transferred to a French grim reaper dispatch." William stated rudely and sternly.
     "B-but I don't speak French!" The girl whined pouting, with fake tears in her eyes.
     "Learn it." William said before walking away from the dumb girl.