Couple Theme Songs (Edited)

A/N: I've recently decided to go through and edit this book. The edits will be far and in between at a time, but will come occasionally.

While no new Chapters will be published, I'd like to say this;

I'm aware most of you spell Grell without an E.

I've gotten constant comments for the past few years being corrected on my spelling of the name.

In the mangas I've read, Grell is spelled "Grelle". It's the spelling I've always used for the character because it's the spelling I'm accustom to.

There's two ways to spell Grelle/Grell.

Ciel

Your guys song is Boulevard Of Broken Dreams By Green Day. Primarily because both of you felt utterly alone before meeting each other.

In your case, you always dealt with your parents missing out on important moments in your life because they thought of business before they'd think of you.

Sebastian

Your guys song is Dance With The Devil By Breaking Benjamin.

When you were alone and needed help, you were ignored until a devil saved you from your pain.

The light stolen from your eyes was replenished by his love.

Grelle

Your guys song is Numb by Linkin Park.

Both of you felt as if you had to be something other than yourselves to be loved and have friends.

When you two met each other, you easily accepted each other and loved the unique personalities and behaviors the other had.

Together you were both able to overcome the struggles you faced. The pain of others judgement felt much smaller and was overshadowed by your love for each other.

Ronald

Your theme song is All of Me by John Legend. This is your song because no matter how much he flirts with others you know that he loves you more than anyone else.

Love is complicated, but even with the complications you two face, you will always be drawn back to each other.

William

Your theme song is I Hate Everything about you by Three Days Grace.

You love each other dearly, but you constantly bicker. Despite this you always make up.

Undertaker

Your theme song is Super Psycho Love by Simon Curtis.

You love each other almost obsessively and wouldn't be able to be without the other.

Claude

Your theme song is My life would Suck without you by Kelly Clarkson.

You enjoy pestering each other, and you get on each other's nerves, but you love each other dearly despite how much you annoy the other.

Finny
Your theme song is my immortal by Evanescence.

You two help each other heal and feel safe. Without the other, neither of you are sure you'd be the same. The thought of not having the other is a haunting thought for you both.