Falling In Love (Edited)

A/N: I've recently decided to go through and edit this book.

While no new Chapters will be published, I'd like to say this;

I'm aware most of you spell Grell without an E.

I've gotten constant comments for the past few years being corrected on my spelling of the name.

In the mangas I've read, Grell is spelled "Grelle". It's the spelling I've always used for the character because it's the spelling I'm accustom to.

There's two ways to spell Grelle/Grell.

Ciel

Falling in love with Ciel was like a game for the both of you.

Children like games, don't they?

Why of course they do. Especially Ciel Phantomhive.

You two would often play chess together and other games.

You'd converse and talk with one another as you played.

Through this a bond was formed and love bloomed.

Sebastian

Sebastian had began to see you as brave and strong.

Your past didn't make you weak to him. It made you delectable.

When he first met you, he merely wanted your soul.

Overtime he grew to find that he wanted your heart above anything else.

Grelle(I refer to Grelle as female in these scenarios)

You absolutely adored Grelles over the top nature. It was unique; and perhaps a bit annoying at times, but you loved it anyways. Your soon found yourself falling for the redhead and her quirky behavior.

Grelle felt safe when she was with you. You respected her and unlike most, actually referred to her as a woman. She was unused to the respect and kindness and soon fell in love with you.

Ronald

While he was a playboy, Ronald ended up surprising you with his kindness.

After he spilled water on your shirt, he gave you his suit jacket to warm you up.

Having expected him to tease and flirt with you, you were pleasantly surprised by how kind he could really be.

As you two began to talk and get to know each other past the surface and rumors, you found yourself falling in love.

William

Hate can turn to love, can't it?

It seemed so. At least in the case of you and William.

You two always butted heads and fought with each other. You both always wanted to be right.

Your constant bickering soon turned into a love-hate blossoming romance.

Undertaker

You two had always loved each other. You had made nice partners in the past.

Once you retired from reaping and met him again, the previously unexplored relationship was rekindled.

Claude

You fell in love with Claude when he surprisingly saved you from receiving the harsh end of one of Alois' fits after a job you had done had been performed incorrectly.

Claude had admittedly fallen for you when he noticed how hard you worked. You took your job seriously and always strived to improve. He soon fell for your personality as well.

Finny

The two of you fell in love rather innocently.

You knew Finny was abnormally strong, but you didn't care. He was innocent and kind hearted. You couldn't see him as a freak or a monster, especially not over something he couldn't control.

Finny fell in love with you for your gentle touch and kind heart. He appreciated how kind you were to him and how you treated him as you would anyone else.