Baby's First Word

Hello my lovely Black Butler Boyfriend scenarios readers, I realized I never made a babies first words so hear it is. I hope you like. Oh by the way since it's summer I'll be adding in the characters into the scenarios they needed to be added into. I hope that makes thode who have been waiting for those characters to be added in happy. Also I've been having a sort of writing block so: YOU MAY REQUEST SCENARIO IDEAS! NO CHARACTERS BUT SCENARIO IDEAS ARE MORE THAN WELCOME! PLEASE.😊 AND THANK YOU... Onto the scenarios my lovelies. THIS TAKES PLACE BEFORE THE BABY MOMENTS SCENARIO.

OH BY THE WAY IM HAVING A CONTEST FOR THIS SCENARIO. I'M MAKING ONE OF THE BABIES FIRTST WORD TO BE THE SAME AS AMAZINGPHIL OR PHIL LESTER THE FIRST TO COMMENT THE ANSWER OF WHAT BABY SAID THE SAME FIRST WORD AS AMAZINGPHIL CAN REQUEST A ONE-SHOT(EXCEPT LEMONS ) FOR ME TO WRITE FROM EITHER HELLSING, HETALIA, OURAN HIGHSCHOOL HOST CLUB, DRAGON BALL Z, BLACK BUTLER OR YU-GI-OH(Original YU-GI-OH not the other ones.)THE CORRECT ANSWER WAS ANSWERED IN THE COMMENTS!
Ciel
​​​​​​ "Ciel have you seen Adrian?" You asked Ciel. He looked at you and then his dark blue eyes widened. "No I haven't we've lost the baby!" He said worried. "Calm down, there's no way he could get out of the manor with Sebastian, Mey-Rin, Finny, Snake and Bardroy. And even if he did Grelle is always here so he would find him and bring him back to us." You said. You two started to look for Adrian. You found m under the bed. He opened his mouth. "D-Dark." Oh my goodness did you hear that? It was his first word Ciel." You said. Ciel just smiled and picked Adrian up and kissed him on the head.

Sebastian
Hunter and Cheyenne were playing with eachother. "Are you having fun?" You asked the two babies. "Fun." The two said. Sebastian and his cousin Cheshire who Ciel said could stay looked over at you then to the twins who said fun again. "Fun." They said crawling over to Cheshire. "Oh that is so cute they synchronized their first word." You said smiling over to Sebastian.
​​​​
Grelle(Remember Grelle is biologically male usually identifies as female.)
Riker and Rose were being held by you and Grelle. You held Riker and he held Rose. The sun was just rising and the babies could see it through the windows. "Light." Riker said. "Sun." Rose said. Alyssa just smile sitting on the floor playing with her dolly until she said "baby." Malik was sleeping, he is able to go in the light though he's a vampire but he prefers to sleep during the day most days. "Wow the twins said their first words and Alyssa was here to see it." Grelle said smiling after he finished talking. You just nodded your head to what Grelle said.

Snake
Emily was sitting on Snakes lap. "Daddy." Emiky said looking at Snake. "Daddy." She said again. He smiled and kissed her head. "I am your daddy." Snake whispered softly patting Emily gently on the head. "I going to tell your mommy your first word the next time I see her." He said to Emily.

Ronald
Luna was on your lap being rocked back and forth on her rocking chair. You cradled her gently rocking her and you. "Mommy loves you." You said. "Daddy loves you too." Ronald said watching you two. "Love." Luna said right before falling asleep. You and Ronald fangirled get her first word and tried not to wake her up.

William
Matthew was sleeping and you and William were watching him. He slept on his back and he mumbled and then he said his first word. "Kitty." He said in his sleep. "I guess he's dreaming about cats." William said. "Aw I guess so. I was hoping his first word would be mom." You said. William just patted your back.

Undertaker
Damien was sucking on his thumb and sitting in Undertaker's lap. "Does your thumb taste good?" You asked the baby which caused Undertaker to laugh softly. Damien took his thumb out of his mouth. "Thumb?" Damien said as if questioning his thumb and you. "Wow our babies first word was thumb. That's not what I expected." You said. Undertaker just laughed.

Claude
Charlotte was wearing an outfit that looked like what the triplets wore and she was happy about. "Na Triplets." Charlotte said giggling. She crawled to Claude and yanked his pants leg. "Triplets." She said staring at Claude and he stared back at her. You stared at both of them witnessing the whole thing. "So cute" You squealed. Claude just smacked him self which caused Charlotte to laugh.

Finny
Finny was spinning Scarlet around as you watched. You would if been worried but you remember Scarlet is almost as strong as Finny. She was giggling to herself and was very happy. "Spin." She screamed loudly. Finny looked at you and winked as you were stunned. Scarlet's first word was spin. "Spin, Spin, Spin." Scarlet screamed, being spinned by Finny.

Pluto
Robin was riding on Pluto who was in demon hound form. You were on Pluto holding Robin so he doesn't fall off. Pluto ran through out the manor yards. "Fast." Robin said. Pluto came to a Holt. "Awe he said fast. It's his first word. He said it cause you were going fast Pluto." You said smiling. Pluto smiled in demon hound form.

The Triplets
Lunara was dressed up in costume that Alois wanted her to wear. She wore a long red jacket with a grey suit underneath, a red tie, long black boots and a large red hat. (Ten points to those who know the character I'm making Lunara look like.) "What has Alois dressed the baby as?" You asked the Triplets. They just shrugged. Canterbury spoke quietly. "The outfit is surely unique." He said. He brothers mumbled yes's in agreement. "Unique?" Lunara said questionably. Your eyes all widened and the four of you all turned to look at her. She just giggled. "We have a unique baby." Thompson and Timber said in unison and you just nodded in agreement with them.