Snake Part 2(8 Scenarios)

I am sorry I did not update yesterday i was going too but I was really sick and could not stop coughing and I could Not concentrate long enough to type so to make up For it instead of this being 3-4 of Snake Scenarios it's Eight of his scenarios. I'm still sick just not as sick.

First Kiss with Him or First Kiss In General

After confessing you and Snake had started a happy and calm rel You relationship, but you wanted him too kiss you. You had never kissed anyone before because never been in love before. Now you knew you were in love. One day as you were performing one of your chores. You were dusting the library books on the top self while on a latter. You started to lose your balance and you fell off the latter only for Snake to catch you from falling and hurting your self. "Thank you Snake." He had no reply for all he did was lean in and kiss you gently as if afraid you would break. You two parted and both breathed out "Wow."

You Get Jealous
You had been walking through one of the corridors in the manor when you walked by and saw Mey-Rin on top of Snake which had made you very jealous. You were beyond mad as well. You let out a puff and walked away which Snake noticed. He helped Mey-Rin up who had tripped and fell due to her poor vision of being far sighted not near sighted and had ran into Snake when a letter of Importance had come for master Ciel and she had rushed to deliver it had not seen Snake and had on top of him. "Sorry Snake" Mey-Rin said and quickly ran off again hopefully more careful this time. Snake went to find you who had went to your room to cool off. When Snake entered your room he was met with a glare and a question. "Snake why was Mey-Rin on top off you?" To which Snake answered "Mey-Rin had received a letter that had seemed to be very important for master Ciel to have and she had not been paying very much attention to where she was going and well she ran into me." You were blushing in huge embarrassment at finding out what had really happened. "Um- Um sorry Snake." "No need to apologize just know I would never actually hurt you." "Okay" "You are adorable when Your Jealous says Emily" You are also adorable when your blushing says Wordsworth" You just blushed and turned your head at what Snake's Snakes had told you. But you could not deny you were jealous.

He Scares You By accident or on Purpose
You had gotten up in the middle of the night to sit in the garden and look at the flowers. You did this almost every night as relaxation from being a maid at the manor. Snake had knew you routine and decided as a prank to scare you. You sat on a bench by the garden. Snake had Emily go towards you and start to hiss at you and Goethe Slither over the bench and land next to you and hiss at you and Snake himself who had been wearing what he used to wear when he was apart of the Noah's Ark Circus. "You and your master Ciel are truly Foolish to think that I could actually forgive him for what he did when they were the ones who treated me as if I was actually family when most treated me as a disgrace. You will pay for his foolishness (Y/N) and so will the others, you will pay first for being the only one foolish enough to trust me." You were scared and shaking with terrible tremors through out your whole body and you were sobbing quietly but your face was soaked in tears. Snake realizing he took his little prank too far dropped on the bench next to you where Goethe was not and had the two Snakes stop hissing and he comforted you and wrapped his arms gently around your frame and whispered calming words in your ears and asked for forgiveness which you loving him of course said yes too.

Sweet Love and Pick Up Lines
You sat next to snake in the garden and heard Snake's; Snakes hissing to each other when Snake spoke up and said "(Y/N) I used to have my snakes be the ones who talked for me the most, But when I found You the urge to talk more grew to be stronger and I wanted to talk sweet nothings and word in your ears all the time." You were touched by this sweet line so you wrapped your arms around him and hugged as tight as you could when you heard "Your smothering him (Y/N) say Wordsworth." You let him go seeing that he had turned slightly blue and you were blushing in embarrassment and you whispered sorry.

Nick Names
You Call him: Parsle Tongue
Snake Calls You Poison

Couple's Theme Song
I do Not Own This Video
You both in your life have felt imperfect and wish you never had but you have Pink's song perfect describe how you both feel about each other.

Songs That Describe How You feel about Him
I Do Not Own this Video

You feel In The End By Linkin Park Suits Snake because you know he knows that In The End nothing will matter any more so you feel this suits him.

Songs That Describe How He Feels About You

Snake knows how you have felt Imperfect and feels that this songs describes how you feel now that you have him and to be honest he feels the same way about this song. Katherine Irving's I Never dreamed Someone Like You Could Love Some One Like Me.