The Rescue of there lover

Ciel
You were locked inside a underground of the Viscounts manor. Ciel and Sebastian in a disguise went to the manor. Ciel dressed as a girl to distract the viscount from Sebastian. Ciel began to flirt and seduce the viscount as Sebastian headed down stairs to the hidden underground of the manor. Ciel thought of how only you he would go through this hell over & over again for.Sebastian plucked a pin from his tail coat pocket and picked the lock and let you out and grabbed your wrist and you two jumped through a window Sebastian opened in the manor. The viscount began to become touchy, feely on Ciel but at that moment Sebastian came back into the manor and knocked the Viscount and tied him up and put him in the back of the carriage and you told the police how he kidnapped you and had planned to marry you. The Viscount was arrested.

Sebastian
You laid on a wall in the basement of Trancy chained up by Chained up. Sebastian knew Claude was the one who had done this too you already and had went to Trancy manor having Ciel hidden in a bush Sebastian hollowed out so he could keep him safe. Sebastian found Claude and demanded him too tell him where he hid you. Sebastian and Claude dueled a duel that lasted hours until Alois walked in disturbing the battle and causing a distraction that caused Claude to be knocked out long enough for Sebastian could retrieve you while Alois ordered the Servants to help Claude to wake up and attack Sebastian. You were retrieved and left the manor in one piece but with an experience you would never forget.

Grelle(Remember Grelle is biologically male usually identifies as female.)
You had been put under control and had strings attached to you controlling your actions. You noticed Ciel's ex fiance (for the scenarios only) and cousin Elizabeth was under control too, but because you were a grim reaper you could still remember and think normally and talk normally as well. Sebastian, Ciel and Grelle entered the shop and Ciel tried talking to Elizabeth and found that she could only speak in a simple manner and Grelle became worried the same had happened to you but was relieved to find you still could think and talk properly. After the battle diminished with Drocell beat Grelle took you home and you were shaken and laid you down on your bed at your guy's home and pampered you to your every whim and need just happy knowing you were returned in one piece instead of a gold and Silver doll.