You get your Period

Includes Ciel,Sebastian,Snake,William, Undertaker, Grelle, Ronald and Claude others will be added later.

Ciel
You had woke up to feel a warmth between your legs and had realized you had gotten you period. You fixed your self and went back to bed. Ciel had woken early to give you a necklace that had a blue diamond on it. He went to the "Powder Room" which was the same bathroom as yours which was connected by rooms and he saw um your bloody under-wear. Well him being a thirteen year old boy and an ignorant one at that had a freak out and went to your room. "(Y/N) why are your under clothes covered in blood?" "UM Ciel I think this is a matter Sebastian should tell you about. Plus you woke me up I am tired and you woke me up for this when if something was wrong I would of came to you. Now go as Sebastian before I kick you in the Arse." "Fine" Ciel Grumbled. He went to Sebastian and he explained the process of Menstruation to Ciel who passed out upon learning that this also the reason females can give birth and also due to the graphic detail Sebastian gave and the fact for the Next few days you will or may act slightly Bi-Polar due to mood swings. After waking up from passing out he went to your room and the bathroom and grabbed the necklace he dropped and draped carefully around your neck as you slept. He felt bad knowing you would have cramps and would be in pain so as you slept he had Sebastian warm a towel for your stomach to relieve the harshness of the cramps and some warm tea to relieve any headache you may get. He laid down on the bad next to you so as not to disturb you and fell asleep next to you. When you woke up your cramps were less painful due to the towel on your stomach and you had a nice warm glass of tea next to you. Ciel's arms were drape around your upper waist and he held you close. He truly does care for you.

Sebastian
You and started your menstruation Cycle and well you got kinda rude. "Sebastian get me something to drink." "What? No please, (Y/N)" "Just do it Sebastian." "Not until you say please." "Sebastian Just do it before I rip your P-" "Ah Ah Ah (Y/N) we both know you don't want to do that I know you like that to much." "Not right now I want water get me water Now or I will Rip it off." "No You won't I am still stronger then you and plus like I said you like that body part a lot." "You are a perv." "Ah I get it. My little demon kitty is on her period. Isn't she?" "Go to hell Sebastian." "I've already been there (Y/N) I think maybe you just need something to distract you from your period, hmm? How about a game." Sebastian's eyes turned pink with lust. With that you ran and hid the rest of the day because of Sebastian being a perv towards A demon on her period. You wanted to kill him all you wanted was a glass of water.

Grelle(Remember Grelle is biologically male usually identifies as female.)
You were getting bad cramps and had a bad head ache. Yep your period started. Grelle had
been being a major pervert. "Grelle leave me alone I'm not in the mood." "Well I am in the mood (Y/N)." "I am on my period okay so go away I am not doing any pervy stuff when I am cramping so go away please." "Nope I'll make you feel better just lay down I won't do anything perverted to you okay." "Fine." You layed on your stomach and she started massaging your back releasing the pain a little from the cramps. "Mhmm That feels good Grelle." "I want to hear that some where else (Y/N)" "Shut up Grelle and just massage my back please." "Okay but you owe me later (Y/N) when your period is over in a few days." "Whatever Grelle."

Snake
Your period had started in the middle of the night ruing your Under Clothing. You had changed and cleaned the clothing. Snake had witnessed this seeing as he keeps an eye on you to make sure your safe. For some reason Snake did not know the concept of Menstruation at his age. So he had decided to ask Sebastian. Sebastian explained everything to Snake. Who was both interested and well disgusted but it disgusts most so yeah. You went to your room to find your chore list and found it gone you also found your bed made and room cleaned up. You found Snake thinking he would be the only one who would do this for you. "Snake why are you helping me?" "Well I thought you might want help because well I saw what happened this morning and asked Sebastian and he told me so I decided to let you relax for the day and until your cramps let up so you can work with less pain. Just relax today (Y/N)" "Thank you Snake, I love you more than any thing."

Undertaker
"Hehehe (Y/N) need any thing I need to go make an order for embalming fluid." "No I am fine." "You sound like your in pain did your period start, are you cramping." "Y-yes I am." "He he I will buy you some tea for that." "Uh yeah thanks but what's the catch." "You'll see." He left and came back with the tea and gave you some. "Okay what is the catch?" "I want you to sleep in a coffin with me because you never have." "Why with you." "In case you get scared because of what you said you may need it." "Fine I'll do it Undertaker." "Good (Y/N)" "Ugh I feel like a dog please don't." "Fine little death."

William
You were cramping so bad you could barely do your work and you had barely any of the work done. "(Y/N) Why haven't you have your work done?" William asked you. You just whimpered. "Is my little firefly alright? What's wrong?" "My period started and my cramps are really bad." you admitted with a blush. "Oh, I will take care of your paper work for the day then you owe me" He smirked at you which you found weird. What was wrong with your boyfriend he never acted like this at all. He never smirked. "Okay" You agreed due to how bad your cramps were. You went home and put a warm towel on your stomach, laid on your back and took a nap." When you woke up you found your boyfriend sleeping next to you. You felt better and made dinner for you two but you never found out why he was smirking until the next day when you found a pure black lace dress that was short that he wanted you to wear, well let's just say you hid the rest of the day after kicking him in the private place due to your mood swings from your period and you wondered why he was being a perv.

Ronald
Your period had started at work and you did not expect it. You called Ronald to your office. "UM Ronald This is embarrassing but I need you to pick me up a pair of pants and underwear and one of my period things." You said totally red. "Uh okay (Y/N)." Ronald replied with red tinting his face. He went to your apartment and got what you asked for. When he was walking to your office he ran into Grelle. "Oh Ronald why do you have those?" "Um there for (Y/N) she asked me to get them for her. Her um period started at the office. Can I just leave please leave to give them to her?" "I'm coming with you Ronald." "Fine" "He he (Y/N) your period started are you having fun?" Grelle screamed at you in your office well you were having a mood swing so you kneed him in the crotch and pushed the whimpering Grelle out of the office with him crying on the ground and William just happened to walk by and he being annoyed constantly by Grelle could not pass up the opportunity to kick him. Well back to you. You changed thanked Ronald and kissed him. Well now he had an incentive to be more helpful to you.

Claude
You were in the garden helping the triplets plant blue bells for Alois when your period hit. You dismissed your self and went to your room and got new underclothes and went in your bathroom and fixed your self up. You were starting to cramp badly. Well Claude had seen you go in to the manor and well he had figured out what happened seeing as he is smart and he saw you grasp your stomach in pain. He came to your room and asked you for your dirty laundry and he cleaned it for you. "Thank you Claude." He nodded and said "Only for you my lady." You went back to work but your stomach hurt way too be bad so he took over your chores for the day and he tucked you in your bed while allowing you to rest. He left when he fell asleep and when you did he kissed your head and when he left he smirked and thought how he would make you pay him back for his kindness when your period ended. Let's just say you will be really creeped out when he asks for a favor. I wonder what it is.