Gift Scenarios

Ciel
You gave him a blue wooded cane with a red jewel on top.
He gave you a gold dress with red lacing the bottom of it.

Sebastian
You gave him a black kitten that had dark blue eyes.
He gave you a locket made of gold that contained a little portrait of you two.

Grelle(Remember Grelle is biologically male usually identifies as female.)
You gave her a red knitted hat and scarf.
She gave you a red and black dress that had an ace cards pattern on it.

Snake
You gave him a new leather tail coat.
He gave you a pair of gold earring's.

Undertaker
You gave him a coffin shaped box that on the inside had a mini duplicate of Undertaker's death scythe.
He gave you a locket made of fake bones in the shape of a heart that has a piece of your and his hair to keep you both always together.

William
You gave him a new silver and gold pocket watch inspired by Alice In Wonderland.
He gave you a gold necklace that looked like your death scythe.

Ronald
You gave him a memory book of you two filled with pictures of your greatest moment to your worst.
He gave you a charm bracelet made of white gold that spelled both of your names.

Surprise Character Claude
You gave him a dog that had gold eyes like his.
He gave you a violet dress made of silk and had lac laying over it.