Dirty/ Inappropriate Pick Up Lines

***WARNING a little perverted read at own discretion. WARNING***

Please don't thinks it's too inappropriate of pick up line and report me. Plus I did put a warning.
Includes the following and the others unlisted will be added later: Ciel, Sebastian, Snake, Ronald, William, Undertaker, Claude and Finny.

Ciel
He said" Your legs are pretty but they never open. When will they?"
You said: "When I can rip your little friend off. How about then you pervert."
He walked away mumbling loud enough for you too hear "It was just a joke."
"It was still perverted Ciel."

Sebastian
He said" Your voice is so beautiful but I prefer when you use it to scream my name. How about later?"
You and him said said" How about I make you scream in pain Sebastian?" "Don't try it (Y/N)." "The stop using perverted lines on me." You said and walked off.

Grelle(Remember Grelle is biologically male usually identifies as female.)
She said" Red suits being on you especially when it's me all over you."
You said" Yes your red does suit being on me. Especially your blood. You are a pervert Grelle."
She said" But you love your pervert, don't you?" "No" You smirked. "(Y/N)" She pouted.

Snake
He said "I wish I could let the Snake I keep hidden away on you. He really likes you."
Goethe" That's Perverted said Goethe."
Emily" Ewe said Emily."
Wordsworth" I agree with both."
You and him said" You barely talk and this is what you say to me the first time you talk as your self today. Pervert." "Sorry (Y/N)." "I guess it's okay."

Ronald
He said" I have dated the entire administrative division but no body make's my little friend happier then you."
You and him said" What the heck. Ew Ew Ew Ew. What is wrong with you? That is disgusting. You have been around Grelle too much. You get a punishment." You threw a book at his head hitting him in the nose. "Ouch, why?" "Because, You said the most perverted thing I have ever heard and my best friend is Grelle."

William
He Said" I like her so much better when she's down on her knee's because when she's in my face she always yelling at me."
You and him said" Pervert why would you say that. You better not mean me." "I didn't I heard that in a song I heard when I had to reap a soul In the future, (Y/N)." "Oh sorry William." "It's fine but I should say I wouldn't object to It (Y/N)" "SMACK" You slapped him and said" Pervert I am telling my brother Grelle." "Oh great now I have to deal with the Idiot."

Undertaker
He said" I like see those writhe in pain but I like seeing you writhe in pleasure by me much more."
You and him said " One word. Disgusting." "I know but you know it's true." "No it's not." "Yes it is." "No it's not." "Stop denying it (Y/N)." "Go away Undertaker." You screamed and threw a glass jar at him that he dodged.

Claude
He said" My duty is too please who ever I am contracted to but I will please you without one until I get you to scream."
You and him said" Why would you say that Claude? That is very disgusting." "I know but I thought I should say the truth (Y/N)." "Uh okay can you just go away. I am really creeped out." "As you wish My lady. But remember what I said."

Finny(So hard to write.)
He said" I have a pretty long plant want to see it?"
You were innocent like you thought Finny was and said sure but Finny started UN-doing his pants and you said "Finny don't do that." "Sorry." "Why did you say a dirty line on me and then without me knowing the true meaning continue the lines meaning with out letting me on what it actually meant." "Well I asked Bardroy what I should do to get your attention and he said to do this." "Oh, well Finny do me a favor don't listen to him or ask him again. Ask Sebastian or Mey-Rin she is a girl like me OK?" "Sure (Y/N)."