You become A Neko again

Ciel

You had become a neko again. How? You don't know. "Sebastian make her bathe." "Yes young master." Sebastian said. You hissed. "Get off." You screeched. You went into a full cat form in your anger and Sebastian petted your head dropping you into the bath tub. He fanboyed over your cuteness. You scratched at Sebastian and hissed repeatedly.

Sebastian

Of course you became a cat again. Of course Sebastian became a fanboy over you. "Let me pet you." Sebastian said. "Um hell no." You said setting your eyes into a glare. He ignored you and began petting your head. You wanted to resist but it felt good to you. You started to purr. "Good kitty." You got irritated and bit Sebastian's hand.

Grelle(Remember Grelle is biologically male usually identifies as female.)

"You are so cute." You meowed being a full cat because what happened freaked you out so much you turned into a full cat. Grelle picked you up and started to pet your head. You nuzzled your small head into her hand. Grelle leaned down and kissed your head. You fell asleep.

Snake

You were turned into a neko but you didn't know how. Your playful side came out and you tried to bite the Snake Emily's tail. "No (Y/N)!" Snake said. He grabbed your hand and pulled you up. "Sorry Snake my playfulness got out of hand." He just nodded and kissed you like ears.

Ronald

You were a neko and you didn't care, you thought you were adorable. "Ronnie come here." He came into the room he saw you as a neko. He just walked away, he remembered that you became on once before and had been really horny, he for once wasn't in the mood.

William

You were in full kitty form rolling around in circles. "Meououuww" your cat voice made. William looked at you. He didn't like cats very much. "You became something I dislike." New said you got mad and hissed and scratched his hand.

Undertaker

"Would my little kitty like some food?" Undertaker teased. "I can get my food my self" You said before wacking his face with your tail. You made your food and sat down and ate. "Kittie's are suppost to eat left overs." He said. "I'm only temporarily part kitty." You said smirking.

Claude

"You need to be washed." Claude stated. You had become a neko and got hyper and went full kitty form and had decided to play in the mud, and it led to Claude forcing you to bathe. Hecwashed you thoroughly and glared at you. "You owe me a gift when your back to normal." He said with an undertone to his voice.

Finny

You were a neko, you were in your half human, half kitty form and you were strollig around the garden. "Your kawaii." Finny said when he saw you. You blushed and pulled on the folds of your clothing. "T-Thank y-you my love." You said whilst stuttering. Finny did an out of characteristic move. He smirked grabbed your hand and pulled you into a passionate kiss. "There's no need to be shy (Y/N), you are adorable." Finny said kissing your cheek.