First Kiss (Edited)

A/N: I've recently decided to go through and edit this book. The edits will be far and in between at a time, but will come occasionally.

While no new Chapters will be published, I'd like to say this;

I'm aware most of you spell Grell without an E.

I've gotten constant comments for the past few years being corrected on my spelling of the name.

In the mangas I've read, Grell is spelled "Grelle". It's the spelling I've always used for the character because it's the spelling I'm accustom to.

There's two ways to spell Grelle/Grell.

Ciel

One day while you were at Phantomhive manor, Ciel asked you if you has your first kiss.

"So you've never kissed anyone?"

"Never. Why are you asking Ciel?"

"I haven't either, but I'd like you to be my first kiss." He commented, his cheeks flushing a bit.

"I... I'd like you to be my first kiss as well." You replied after a moment.

Ciel leaned in, pressing a soft and chaste kiss to your lips.

Sebastian

After preparing you a meal, Sebastian sat himself beside you, wrapping an arm around your waist.

Leaning into his touch, you smiled a bit, your eyes seeming to sign.

"My lady," Sebastian commented after a moment.
"You have something on your lip."

"Huh? I do? Could you hand me a handkerchief please?" You asked, a bit embarrassed.

"I have something that could clean you up better." He replied, leaning in a bit.

"You do? What is it?"

Sebastian simply grinned as he pulled you into a kiss, his tongue grazing your lip for just a moment as he swiped away what was on it.

Grelle

"I have a present for you." Grelle commented, a soft hum leaving her lips.

"Oh?" You asked, fidgeting a bit.
"What is it?"

"Close your eyes." She replied, letting out a happy giggle.

Complying, you closed your eyes and waited.

Soon enough, your lips were captured in a sweet kiss as Grelle embraced you.

And as the kiss ended, you asked one thing.
"Can we do it again?"

"Definitely."

Ronald

After talking to William about sorting out some paperwork, you left his office, heading down the hall.

Right as you turned the corner, you heard the shuffling of feet running towards you.

Soon you felt a weight on top of you and lips against yours.

Looking up, you were met with your boyfriend flushed and on top of you, embarrassed to have tripped into you.

Though as soon as you both realized you has kissed, you both melted into it.

As you both pulled away, you muttered, your cheeks flushed.
"That was amazing."

William

Once again, the two if you were bickering.

"Insufferable brat."

"Stoic hardhead." You replied, crossing your arms.

"Arrogant woman." He once again responded, taking a step forward.

"Foul mouthed fool." You replied, taking a step forward with him.

Leaning forward, he gripped your chin, tilting it up.
"I can't stand you..." He muttered.

"We both know that's not true. You adore me." You commented, a fair grin curling on your lips.

William soon enough embraced you and pulled you into a passionate kiss, his hands gently gripping your hips.

As you two pulled away, that grin resurfaced on your lips.
"That's what I was waiting for. I'm glad you showed you're not just a stiff." You teased.

Undertaker

You had managed to get a cold. And despite being overtired, you kept insisting to help Undertaker with his work.

"Dearie, why don't you rest? You looked exhausted." He commented, letting out a soft sigh.

"It's just a small ailment, I'll be fine." You responded, wiping at your nose a bit with a handkerchief.

"I'd feel better if you rested. Once you feel better you can help me. I just can't let you when you feel ill." He replied.

After a moment, you nodded and stood up, only to squeak as you were lifted off your feet and carried to your room.

Being laid in the bed, you almost instantly fell asleep. Though before you had fallen asleep completely, you felt the warmth of lips on yours.

The last thing you heard before you drifted off was a soft "I love you".

Claude

You had been bored. You had been bored all day. All your chores were done and you had nothing to do.

So you resorted to pestering your boyfriend. Poking at him. Hugging him. Constantly calling out his name and telling him random facts.

"Hey Claude-"

"What?"

"Did you know snakes have two peepees?"

With that, Claude gave you a quick kiss, leaving you stunned.

Once you recovered, you flushed darkly and covered your face.
"That was a smart way to tell me to shut up."

"Indeed it was."

Finny

An adorable little bunny was hopping around the garden.

You and Finny were both chasing it because it kept attempting to take bites of the flowers and the leaves.

"Hey, don't do that-!" Finny whined, attempting to lunge and catch the bunny.

You stood behind it, attempting to capture it from behind.

Though as both you and Finny lunged forward, the bunny made a sharp turn.

You and your boyfriend collided, unable to stop yourselves from moving forward.

Finny landed on top of you. And his lips met yours. It felt sweet and warm.

Poor Finny was a blushing mess, but he merely fidgeted and pushed himself up.
"Are you okay?" He asked a bit worriedly.

"After that kiss, I don't think I could be better."