That walk in on you bathing

Ciel
You felt sweaty. The summer had just began and you were sweaty all over. You decided to take a cold bath. You stripped your self of all your clothing and filled the tub with cold but not too cold water. You laid back and soaked.. You fell asleep and thankfully didn't DROWN in the tub. You woke up and looked to see you forgot a towell and your clothes. You quietly walked out of the bathroom hoping no one saw you. "(Y-Y/N) you are indecent put on your clothes please." Ciel said having caught you and now had a terrible nose bleed. "I was but I took a bath and forgot my towells and clothing." You ran off.

Sebastian
You had decided to take a bath and currently you were soaping your body up, when the door opened but you had been in deep thought and didn't realize it. You realized it when you saw a naked Sebastian in front of you. You started to get a nosebleed but quickly smacked Sebastian and told him to get out of the room when you were bathing but he just refused and helped you clean your body.

Grelle(Remember Grelle is biologically male usually identifies as female.)
Alyssa had been put down for a nap, and was securely kerpt safe on her room as not to get hurt. You needed to bathe, you hadn't in three days and thought you smelled disgusting. Grelle was just returning home when she heard you singing and followed the sound of your voice. Without thinking she opened the door to room you were in to find you naked in the bath. "I'm so sorry, I'll just leave." She said and you blushed. "Great now my nose won't stop bleeding." Grelle mumbled to him self.

Snake
You had decided to bathe. You got all your clothes and towels needed ready and filled the tub with warm water. You laid in the tub. You soon fell asleep from the heat ammiting from the tub. Snake had come to check on you and he found your naked body in the bath tub. "Snake has a really bad nosebleed, says Oscar." Snake ran to get tissue for his nose.

Ronald
You had been sick and had decided to take a hot bath to relax and maybe help you feel better. You grabbed everything you needed and took your bath. You began to get out and just as you began the transition towell to clothing Ronald walked in. "I have to um pee, oh I'm so sorry I thought you were still in the tub so I wouldn't see anything because of the bath things you use usually cover your body." With that large amount of words he left. "Now I have to do more than pee." He glared looking down at um his erection.

William
You had been working in the dispatch and it was very warm and stuffy today, and you sweated so much your hair stuck to the base of your neck. You took a bath but didn't here William come in the house. He realized you were in the bath, he smirked deciding to join you. He stripped him self of his clothing and entered the powder room quietly. You had your eyes closed and didn't realize William was by you. He somehow got into the tub without you noticing but he wanted you to know. "I wish your body was naked for another reason." He said. You screamed not realizing he was there. "You ruined my peace." You said. "I can make it up too you if we go to the bedroom." William said.(You can choose if you do or don't.)

​​​​Undertaker
You decided to take a bath after spilling embalming fluid all over you. You striiped your self if your clothes ready to take a bath, when you walked in to the bathroom only a towell on, only to see Undertaker already taking a bath. "I'm sorry I didn't know you were here." You said. "Oh it's fine love." He said spinning your towell off you, throwing it somewhere and pulling you into the tub with him.

Claude
You decided to bathe because you hadn't done so in a while. You laid in the bath soaking and relaxing. You heard the door open. "S-sorry my love but it's time for Alois to bathe and he wants to in here." He said whilst blushing at your naked form. You nodded irritated and left the room.
​​​​
​​​​​​Finny
You and Finny actually were bathing together. Finny blushed at seeing you naked and he even got a little nosebleed from it. You got a nosebleed to though.

Pluto
Pluto, your​​ love got mud on you. You went in the manor and took a bath. You laid in the bath but Pluto came in to apologize only to find you naked. He nosebleeded and left.