Scheme

Jacob POV

We spent the day packing. Our flight was at one, and we had to be there at eleven-thirty-ish. I felt like it was way harder to pack to go home then pack to go to. Probably because I don't fold my clothes. Who am I kidding, I never fold my clothes. I chuckled to myself when Ness looked at me. I shook my head and we continued to put our clothes and toilet trees in our bags. I didn't want to leave. I could tell she didn't either, because she was slowly packing as if she didn't want to. I tried to tell her nicely to pick up the pace, I didn't want to miss our flight.

When we got all packed at about ten, we went outside to the boat we had taken here. I help her hand as she got in, so she didn't fall. I got in after her, and sat down in front of the steering wheel. "Ready?" I asked. She nodded and said "I guess so." I started the engine and the boat took off. I felt the breeze against my flaming skin. Ness put her arms around my waist as we got faster.

After a while, Renesmee said, "Can I try?" I took her hands from around my waist onto the steering wheel. Mine were still on there, though, on top of hers. "Okay, so you probably know how to steer—this button makes you go faster—" I said pointing to the button I always pressed. "This button makes you go slower," I said while shifting my hand to the other button. She was nodding so I knew she understood. Then I moved to the gas petals. "This one is the break, this one is the go, and this one is the throttle."

She seemed to understand, so we quickly switched places so that she could be closer to the wheel. I still had my hands on hers, though, just to be safe. She was better than I thought, going about the same speed I was, all smooth. All I did was tell her when to turn. Eventually she rose her hand up. I thought she was going to press the "slower" button, but she reached for the faster button. We were going seventy-five mph now. We both screamed in excitement. "This is fun!" she said over the loud wind.

Since we were going faster, we reached Rio at ten forty-five, even though we thought we were going to be there at eleven. "Early is better than late, isn't it?" she said smiling. We walked to the airport, since there were humans everywhere. We got to the airport at 11:02, and we went straight for the line with our suitcases close behind us. It was a pretty long line, so Nessie said she needed to go to the bathroom. I told her to go ahead and I'll keep her suitcase and our spot in line.

It took quite a while for her to come back, which surprised me. She usually went to the bathroom fast. She was probably fixing her makeup or hair. Which she didn't need to, she looked perfect to me. But it's a girl thing, I suppose, so I let it slide. She eventually came back when I was the third next in line. "What took you so long?" I asked.

She looked worried about something. "Can I see my suitcase?" I handed it to her and she sighed through it. She pulled out a box of something I couldn't see—tissues? "What's that?" I asked. She waved it off and went back to the bathroom. This time she was back sooner, and luckily the person in the front was having some problems, so were in second in line for a while. She came back, not looking worried anymore.

I realized what she was worried about, and started to tease her. "Let me guess, you got blood all over the bathroom and you couldn't clean it—" She shoved me and I fell back to the ground. Everyone was looking at me like I was crazy, because a petite girl just hit a big buff man and made him fell to the floor. I pretended I meant to do that, but they didn't buy it. Oh well.

"Jacob! It's not—stop laughing!" I was laughing now, not because of the falling down, but how she was so mad at my corny joke. She rolled her eyes as we got to the counter. We got our tickets, and started heading towards the bag check. It didn't take too long, but I felt like I was waiting for hours. When we were sitting in the lobby, we goofed around a bit until she got serious. "So exactly what are we going to do?" she asked. I knew she seas talking about Victoria's sister. I could tell she was worried, but she didn't want me to. I guess she just didn't want me to know that I was right.

"I don't know yet. They're coming up with a plan and they will let us know when we get back. It will be okay, Ness," I said. She put her head on my shoulder and I put my arm around her. She fell asleep—I almost did—but I knew we would miss our flight if I did. I woke her up when they called our flight, and we got on the plane at about two. I wished flights were on time, I mean, you tell us to get here early and then you delay the flight for so long, what's the point?

We sat in our first class seats and immediately fell asleep. We were tired, it had been a long three days. I woke up two hours later,with the flight attendant asking if I wanted anything to eat. I was pretty hungry, so I told her to bring me something. She brought back a steak, which looked so good I almost dropped the plate. Thank the lord we got first class! When she asked if I needed anything else, I nudged Ness to see if she wanted anything. She shook her head impatiently, so I told the flight attendant no.

We finally got back to Forks and checked out. I called Edward while Nessie was in the bathroom to tell them we were ready, and they said they were on their way. When they got there, Bella and Edward went straight for Nessie and hugged her. Edward then turned to me and said, "thank you." I nodded and they continued hugging. When we got to the Cullen's house, they explained what was happening once again and asked what was the plan. I honestly didn't know, usually I had good plans.

We needed to know more about her. Maybe we could just kill her lover and then it would fine. "No Jacob, then she would be more mad," said Edward reading my thoughts. "Okay, then what? Distract her with something else? What else would she want?" I asked impatiently. Bella's eyes got brighter. "Blood," she said. "What?" Rosalie asked. Bella looked at her. "Blood, if she's really a newborn she won't be able to resist it." Jasper spoke now, "So we can trick her."

Everyone nodded while we talked. The only one who wasn't saying anything was Nessie. I kind of understood, it was like she was the baby of the group. But not to me. She was just as strong as everyone in this room. I felt bad about all this happening when we're supposed to be planning our wedding. But whatever happens, it will happen.