Chapter 7

(Y/F/N)= your full name
(Y/L/N)= your last name

YOUR POV:
     You we talking to Dan in the living room and suddenly he was cut off by the familiar sound of your phone ringing. You knew that sound all too well and always got excited when it rang. You eagerly got up and put the call on speaker.
     "Hey girl!" Zoe said. Jk it's not Zoe!! Lol got ya!
     "Hello is this (Y/F/N)?" The unfamiliar voice said. You didn't recognise the number which is why you put it on speaker.
     "Yes. May I ask who this is?" You asked nervously.
     "I am Dr. Reed, the one assigned to your brother Aaron." Apart of you was overjoyed to hear the doctors voice calling. But the other part was scared that he really was dead.
     "Oh my god is he okay? Is he alive? Or awake?" You asked preparing to hear the worst. Dan saw you starting to panic and pulled you into a hug.
     "Miss (Y/L/N), how old are you?" Dr.Reed asked.
     "I'm 22. Why does it matter?" You said defensively.
     "It matters because your parents have completely disowned Aaron. He is now awake and an orphan. Since you are his next of kin you could legally adopt him as your own." Dr. Reed said. The only part of that you got was he is awake.  That's the only part you needed to hear.
     "Okay I will be there shortly. I'm currently living in London with my boyfriend and best friend. So I could be there by tomorrow." You said smiling like an idiot.
     "Alright Miss (Y/L/N) I will inform Aaron of that." You could see Aaron's little face with his short brown hair dangling in his face because it hasn't been cut, smiling ear to ear when he sees you walk into his room. With that Dr. Reed hung up.
     You were so excited you ran to your flat, Dan trailing right behind you. As soon as you got to your flat you turned around and hugged Dan. He hugged you back then pulled away long enough to kiss you. You always felt safe in his long arms. Hopefully he would help protect Aaron like he does you.
     You ran back to Dan and Phil's flat after packing you bag. You wanted to tell Phil as soon as possible. You ran through the door crashing right into Phil, making you both fall to the floor.
     "Sorry Phil." You said with a stupid grin on your face. 
     "Your okay and first of all you both have got to stop running out so fast without telling me. Second you seem so much happier than usual? What's up?" Phil said whilst holding out his hand to help you up.
    Once you were standing you said,"I got a call from the doctor assigned to my brother he's awake!" You squealed. You were smiling like crazy. It took you a minute to realise that Dan had filled Phil in on everything while you were packing.
     "Oh my god (Y/N) that's amazing!" Phil said pulling you into a big hug which you gladly returned.
     "I'm leaving for America tonight , but my parents disowned him. He's an orphan Phil. My only option is to adopt him myself, but I can't stay there. Not after what happened. Do you think the landlord would let him stay with me at my flat? Are there any good schools around?" You asked anxiously. Suddenly Dan appeared by your side and snaked one of his arms around your waist pulling you close.
     "Listen babe don't worry about that stuff now. Let's worry about getting to him first and then we can worry about it." Dan said looking down at you with a grin on his face.
     "We? What do you mean?" You asked curiously.
     "Phil and I have decided to go to America with you!" Dan said looking from Phil back to you.
     "That's awesome guys! Thanks so much!" You said pulling them into a group hug. Even though you knew Dan hates group hugs he participated anyway.
     "No need to thank us. You really think we would let you do this alone. Dan's your boyfriend and I'm your best friend. We couldn't let you face this alone!" Phil said and Dan nodded in agreement.
     With that Dan and Phil ran off to their rooms to pack. You all had a long night ahead of you.

A/N
Aaron's awake! Yay! So you, Dan and Phil are all going to America. I still have more surprises to come. But how will Aaron react when he sees his older sister walk in with 2 guy? Will he want to live with you still? And what will your parents think about it? Find out in the next chapters to come! And in just curious how many of you actually believed my joke in the beginning? Comment saying if you fell for it or not. Lol ;)
                                                       Bye!