Chapter 5

PHIL'S POV:
I saw that Dan and (Y/N) had run out of the flat. I didn't know what was going on, but I had a good feeling I knew where they went. I ran across the hall to (Y/N)'s flat. I walked down the hall to find Dan hugging her both of them sitting in the floor. I was about to ask what was going on when I heard her crying. Instead I got down and hugged her too.
Dan looked at me and whispered "I'll explain later." I reassured him by giving a small nod. We sat there in silence for around 26 minutes. Then (Y/N) fell asleep on Dan's chest. He carried her back to our flat, setting her gently in the guest bed. After closing the door behind him I knew it was safe to talk.
"Dan what's going on?" I asked worryingly. Dan seemed pretty worried himself as he was pacing up and down the hallway.
"It's (Y/N). She's......" His voice trailed off. I grabbed his shoulders to get him to stop pacing.
"She's what Dan? What is she?" I was trying not to sound aggravated but I was.
****
"She's got scars going up her arm." Dan started to tear up. I knew exactly what he meant even though he didn't say it directly. I didn't know what to do other than comfort him.
"Dan it's going to be okay. You just have to trust me. You know that she will tell you anything. Let's not stress about this now and worry about it tomorrow." I said trying to stay calm for Dan's sake. Dan nodded. I get it he didn't want to talk about it. I wouldn't either.
"What if she leaves while we are sleeping? We won't be able to stop her."Dan said looking down at the light brown carpet in our hallway.
"She gave you a key to her flat right? Plus there is no way that she would leave here without you. You know that." I said.
"Your right Phil. Thanks for talking to me. You always know how to help me." Dan said finally looking me in the eye. His face was red and swollen from crying.
"No problem Dan. Now we should probably get to sleep. It's getting pretty late." I stated. I just wanted today to be over. Even though I was dreading tomorrow just as much.
"Good night Dan." I whispered.
"Good night Phil." Dan basically mumbled. I closed my door and then heard his close as well. I knew that he wasn't going to sleep tonight. He was probably going to stay up to see if she would leave. I didn't blame him. I would do the same for my girlfriend. Me on the other hand, I got a few hours. Not very well though. I just hope that they are going to be okay and that she will talk to Dan tomorrow.

A/N
So I would just like to say that I start school tomorrow. I'm going to try to post everyday just like I do now. But I make no promises. If I can't post then I will send a public mess out saying it. Next chapter I have something very special planned I think it will be interesting. Thanks for reading!;)
Bye!