Chapter 16

DAN'S POV:
     (Y/N)  and I got into bed and she fell asleep with her head in the resting on my chest. I had my arm around her waist and could feel her stomach move up and down as she inhaled then exhaled. Soon our breathing would be in sync with one another. I wasn't tired and had quite a bit in my mind.
     What did she mean when she said her dad yelled a lot? Did he ever hit her? Or Aaron? I thought. She was acting off while we were talking, but I decided it would be better not to ask seeing as she was already in a bad state as it was.
     After a while I finally fell asleep.

TIME SKIL TO THE NEXT MORNING
YOUR POV:
     When you woke up the next morning you rolled over and the other side of the bed was cold. Dan wasn't there. You shot up obviously worried about Dan's whereabouts. You crawled out of bed and grabbed a hair tie to pull your hair into a messy bun. (If you have short hair then you just left it alone!)
     You figured Dan was across the hall in Phil's room so you walked over and knocked on door. A girl answered.
     "Hello-- oh my god! (Y/N)!!!" The girl said.
     "Oh my god Melissa is it really you!!"  You asked in shock.
     "Yes what on earth are you doing here?!" Melissa asked.
     "I'm here visiting my brother with my boyfriend Dan and his friend Phil. What are you doing here?" You asked in suspicion.
    "Oh um...... Phil asked me over and out!" She said blushing while looking slightly behind you.
     "Wait you and Phil are a thing?!?" You asked.
     "Yes but please don't tell Dan. That's for Phil to handle." She pleaded. You took your hand and zipped your lips showing her that you wouldn't say anything.
     "Thanks." She said pulling you into a hug. Melissa was your best friend all through school. She was the only one that didn't make fun of you. Although after high school she moved and you haven't seen each other since. It really is a small world! 
     Just then Phil walked up behind Melissa and he blushed. He was clearly afraid that you would tell Dan but you shook your head reading his mind. He smiled.
     "Where's Dan?" You asked. Breaking the silence that had formed between the three of you.
     "Haven't seen him. I thought he was with you?" Phil said wrapping his arms around Melissa's waist. This normally would have made you feel like a third wheel but these were your two best friends and they would never third wheel you.
     "Hmm... I woke up and he wasn't in the hotel room. I figured he was here but clearly that would be a bit weird." You say causing the three of you to erupt in laughter at the stupid joke that wasn't funny. The sound echoed off the walls.
     "Okay well I should probably go back to our room and try to get ahold of him!" You say while walking back to your room.
     You walk in and close the door behind you. Then walk over and unplug your phone to find a missed message from Dan.

Dan: morning babe! Sorry I wasn't there but the hospital called and said that Aaron wanted to see me. I asked if he said anything about you and they said that he wanted to see me and me alone. I have no idea what it was about but I'm gonna go see what's up. If something's wrong I will text you I swear! Love you! XD xx
You didn't even bother to respond.

A/N
Hey y'all! Finally updated lol. If you read my last update then you know everything. This chapter was completely off the top of my head and I now have some ideas for the next few chapters. I don't really know how long I want this story to be, but in thinking around 30 chapters give or take. I have no clue!;) anyway thanks so much for reading. Comment, vote, and follow. And thanks so much for 200+ views! Y'all are the best and are awesome. Bye!
                                                            -Kat