Chapter 17

DAN'S POV:
     I was walking down stairs do get some breakfast when my phone buzzed in my pocket. I pulled it out and answered the call. It was from the hospital. They said that Aaron wanted to see me and only me. I didn't know why, but I figured I should see what he wanted.
     After I finished my breakfast I sent (Y/N) a message saying where I was going considering I knew she was still asleep. I walked out of the hotel and the cool breeze of August hit my face and I realised I had forgot a jacket. I decided to walk despite being cold because the hospital was only about an eighth of a mile away. Not a mistake but I was cold.
     When I arrived at the hospital I (for some unknown reason) the lady at the front desk didn't remember me even though I had been here two days ago.
"Your name sir?" The short brunette behind the desk asked.
"Dan howell. I'm here because I got a call saying Aaron (Y/L/N) wanted to see me." I said looking down at her even though she wouldn't look up at me.
"I assume you know where his room is?" She asked finally looking at me.
"Yes. I was here about two days ago." I say politely trying to see if she would remember me.
"Oh okay well then don't be to long Aaron has some tests we need to run on him later." She said as I turned to walk away.
"Okay thanks." She didn't respond. I walked down the hallway to Aaron's room. The door was shut so I knocked. Once I heard a small voice say "come in" i opened the door to see a little boy with brown hair sitting in a hospital bed starting at the tv as if he were in a trance. I looked over at the tv and he was watching one of Phil and I's sims 4 video. The one were Dil proposes to Tabitha. I laugh remembering all the editing that had to be done for that video.
     Aaron pauses the video and looks over at me. He smiles as i walk closer and take a seat in the chair by the bed. "Why did you want to see me?" I ask confused as to why I was even here.
     "I need to talk to you." Aaron said sounded way more like and adult than I do most the time.
     "About what?" It's was as if Aaron and I had completely switched places. He was actually the child but acting like and adult. And I was the opposite. Weird.
     "(Y/N)." Aaron said looking down at his lap. As if embarrassed my what he was going to talk about.
     "What about her?"  I was just asking and endless series of questions now. Would they ever stop?
     "Has she told you about what happened to her in college? Why I was in the hospital in the first place?" Aaron asked with a sad time of voice.
     "Yeah. She told me everything. Why do you want to talk about this though?" I asked utterly confused.
     "She's a little unstable about it. Please since I can't please take care of her can you?"He said a tear running down his check.
     "I promise I will. I won't let anything happen to you or her. She's my life and anyone she loves I love." I said pulling Aaron info a hug.
     "He hit me." I heard Aaron say into my chest.
     "What?" I said pulling back to look him in the face.
     "He hit me." Aaron repeated.
     "Who." I asked.
     "My dad. It was only once but (Y/N) doesn't know. He disowned me because he said he didn't want a son only a daughter." Aaron said crying into my shoulder.
     "I'm so sorry Aaron. But don't worry.
(Y/N) is going to get custody of you. We can go back to London and you will live with her and hopefully someday with me as well." I said hugging him once more.
     "Please don't tell her!" He said.
     "I won't I will let you tell her. I have to get back to the hotel. She's probably having a fit about me leaving." I said.
     "Okay Dan. Thanks for coming. It means the world to me!" He said pulling me into one last hug before I left the hospital. On my way back to the hotel.

A/N
It's the weekend! Yay! I always say I will update more on the weekend but I really don't sorry! Hope you liked it and thanks so much for 250+ views! That's insane guys y'all are the best. Comment vote and follow! Thanks for reading! Bye;)!
                                                        -Kat