Chapter 14

PHIL'S POV:
I walked over to my door to see one of my best friends Melissa standing there. She was dressed in light blue skinny jeans and a red tank top. I wasn't dressed any better basically jeans and a funky top.
I invited her into my hotel room which she gladly excepted.
"How long are you in America for Phil?" Melissa asked. Her American accent sounding all to familiar as (Y/N) is American to.
"Um I think we are leaving next week. Once (Y/N) can take custody of Aaron then we will go back to London. I was wondering if maybe you would want to come with us? Get to see London?" I asked cautiously.
         "Sure! I would love to!" She said excitedly.
     "Great well you might want to pack later because we are planning on leaving next week, but depends on all the court issues and stuff. I don't really know how America works." I laughed at own joke.
     After she finished laughing she said, "it is really confusing I am American And sometimes I don't even really understand it." She laughed.
     "Would you like to watch some tv or something?" I asked gesturing towards the tv.
     "Sure what ya want to watch?" She asked smiling.
     "Um I don't care what's your favourite show?" I asked she was the guest after all.
     "Um probably Attack on Titan have you ever seen it?" She asked.
     "Oh my gosh I love that show. How far are you?" I asked leading her to the two chairs in front of the tv.
     "Episode three." She said. While I was grabbing the remote and turning on Netflix.
     About halfway through the second episode we decided to order room service. We both got salads and 20 minutes  later the food was here.
     We both ate and watched some for Attack in Titan. We got to episode 10 by the time she had to leave.
     " Hey I was wondering well I had a great time hanging out with you today and I was wondering if maybe you would want to be my girlfriend?" I asked nervously.
     "Yes Phil! I would love that!"  She stood up and gave me a quick peck on the lips before turning and leaving.

A/N
Hey so sorry for the short sucky chapter. I really didn't like this one but stupid me hit the publish button before I was done writing it. Ugh thanks though for reading this. Comment, vote, and follow if you want. Thanks bye!;)
                                                       -Kat