Chapter 15

A/N
I don't really have any good ideas of what to write about during your date with Dan so I'm just going to skip that part so ya thanks!
YOUR POV:
When You and Dan finished dinner and started walking back to the hotel You were freezing after 2 minutes. Dan looked down at you while taking off his jacket and putting it around your shoulders.
"Thanks babe" You said. He put his arm around your waist and pulled you close to his warm body. When we got back to the hotel we walked up to our room and heard someone talking to Phil in his room. You asked Dan but he said that Phil should tell you when he's ready.
We opened the door to the room and Dan fell onto the bed while You walked to your bag pulling out your pajamas and walked to the bathroom to shower.
"Where you going babe?" Dan asked.
"To shower." You said. Dan responded with a grunt.
While you were in the shower you started thinking about Aaron. You felt as if something was wrong. You remembered that your dad wasn't always the best. He didn't always do the right thing and sometimes got carried away. He never hit you and you didn't think he did Aaron either. Just yelled......a lot. Then you wondered why Aaron wasn't going back to your parents? Was it really that they disowned him? Or something else?
When you walked out of the bathroom now in your pajamas Dan gave you a weird look.
"Is everything okay?" He asked concerned.
"Ya just thinking." You said wrapping you arms around his waist.
"About what?" He asked before kissing your hair.
"Aaron. I couldn't help but wonder why exactly he isn't living with mom and dad anymore." You asked.
"They said that your parents disowned him remember?" He said pulling back to look at me.
"Ya but I don't think that's why. My dad he wasn't the best he used to--"
"Used to what?" Dan interrupted you. He seems mad and there really wasn't any reason for him to be.
"Yell at us a lot. He never hit me and I hope he didn't Aaron either." I said on the verge of tears
"Look at me. Aaron is going to be fine. I promise. He isn't going back to your parents and he will most likely end up with us you have nothing to worry about." Dan said.
Us? As in he is gong to help raise Aaron?
"Us?" You asked
"Yes us. Like I'm not going to help you. Unless you dont want me to I'm helping." Dan said.
"Thanks so much." I said.
"No problem now I'm going to sleep in tired." He said yawning.
We got in bed and he hugged me and kissed me good night. He wrapped his warm arms around my waist and I nuzzled my head into the crock of his neck smiling. We both feel asleep and slept for hours.

A/N
Hey so in having major trouble writing this story. I don't know why but it's gotten difficult. Sorry if any of this sucks in my opinion it does but whatever you think. Thanks for 200+ views to. You guys are awesome. Thanks for reading. Comment, vote, and follow if ya want. Bye!;)
                                                        -Kat