Chapter 8

DAN'S POV:
     Whenever I told (Y/N) that we were going with her to America her face lit up. She ran up and gave me the biggest hug ever. Then phil joined and we were having a big group hug. Even though I hated group hugs I participated for her. You could literally feel the love between the three of us.
     Phil and I ran to our rooms to start packing. (Y/N) followed me into my room, but Phil and I left our doors open to talk. I couldn't help myself but smile because she was so happy. I honestly haven't seen her this happy in the few weeks I had known her.
     It's crazy to think that just a few weeks ago I caught her before she fell out of a lift. That was the start of something new, a new friendship, a new relationship, and a new person in my life that I will never forget. And now we are going to America together and I will get to meet her brother and possibly her parents.
     "Hey babe, what will your brother think of me and Phil?" I asked looking at the light brown carpet in my room.
     "I think he will like you. Well I know he will like you." She said confidently while nuzzling her head into my neck.
     "How do you know though? He's never meet us." I asked turning my head so I could see her, but not far enough to make her have to move her head.
     "I probably should mention this now. Um...... Phil could you please come here for a second. "She screamed.  I was very grateful the she moved her head before screaming. I might have gone temporally deaf.
     Phil stumbled into my room tripping over my bag. He is always this clumsy. Luckily though he was able to regain his balance before his face had a surprise date with my carpet.
     "Ya (Y/N)?" Phil said. His cheeks were a light shade of pink as he was slight embarrassed about tripping.
     "I think I should let you both know beforehand......um...... My brother Aaron is kind of a huge fan of the both of you." She said almost so quickly that we could barely comprehend what she said.
     "Is he like a creepy fan that stalks us or not?" Phil asked cautiously as he was talking about her family.
     "No nothing like that. I mean it has always been a dream of his to meet you guys. He was supposed to go to one or the meet ups during your American tour, but was put into the coma days prior to the show." She said. With this Phil left to go back to his room. When we both finished packing we grabbed our bags and headed to the airport.

TIME SKIP TO ON THE PLANE
YOUR POV:
When we got on the plane Dan helped me put my bag in the overhead. As I was too short to do it myself. Phil had called the window seat before we even got to the airport so that's were he was. Dan always liked the aisle seat so that left one seat for me between them both. I felt like I belonged there. Sitting between my boyfriend and my best friend going to America to see my brother. Everything was good.
     About half way through the flight I found it becoming increasingly difficult to keep my eyes open. Phil was on Twitter on his phone and Dan was scrolling through tumblr on his. I carefully placed my head on Dan's shoulder and drifted to sleep. Before I knew it I heard the flight attendant over the intercom saying that we have reached out destination.

A/N
Wow so that happened. I'm about to fall to sleep even though it is only quarter after three in the afternoon. I'm just going to say that if I feel to overwhelmed with school and this then I'm only going to upload once or twice a week. Opposed to everyday. Btw 60+ views omg. You guys really are the best thanks so much y'all!
Bye!