Chapter 13

YOUR POV
When we got back to the hotel and made our way up to our rooms, it was about 6:30. Suddenly I felt two arms wrap around my waist. I turned my head around so I could see Dan standing behind me.
"I have a surprise for you." Dan whispered in my ear.
"What would that be?" I asked.
"Go get dressed in something nice and you will find out." Dan said.
"Ugh fine." You say jokingly.
You unwrapped yourself from Dans arms and proceeded digging through your bag until you found what you were looking for. You walked to the bathroom to change.
When you walked out of the bathroom and Dan was standing there putting in his black converse with one to many zippers. When you walked out Dan looked at you and his jaw dropped. You were wearing a black dress that came up a little above your knees. With black flats and your (H/C) curled laying on your shoulder.
Dan was wearing a black shirt and black skinny jeans as always.
"Oh my god you look beautiful." Dan said his eyes lighting up in amazement.
"Thanks." You said blushing while looking down at the floor.
"Off we go then." Dan said grabbing your hand and leading you out of the hotel room.

PHIL'S POV:
     Dan told me that he was going to take (Y/N) out for something special. He told me what he was doing but wouldn't let tell (Y/N). I didn't need to as I had plans of my own tonight. I invited Melissa over to my hotel room to tell her how I feel about her. Hopefully she would feel the same way.
I started to clean up my room to the best of my ability. I'm not very good at cleaning and Dan knows that. I'm a bit messy but I manage. After about 30 minutes of cleaning I started to pick out something to do.
I decided that we could order room service, watch a movie or tv show and just talk and get to know each other better. Then before she leaves I will tell her how I feel.
10 minutes later I heard three knocks on my door.

A/N
Hey so I'm back. I finally uploaded lol. As y'all might know I've started a new story. I am going to upload when I have time. But we r getting so close to 200 views. That awesome guys. Y'all are the best I swear. Btw y'all can call me Kat since I'm not going to put my real name on here. Thanks. And also sorry that this chapter was short!
                                                     Bye!