Chapter 13: Worst First Date Ever

I sat on my bed starring out the window, nervous, hands shaking, heart pounding against my rib cage, my breathing uneven.

"Relax, he's just a guy," I told myself " a hot guy."

I looked at my calendar and sighed, Friday came faster than expected. And unfortunately my sisters were home so I had to be on guard for Tyler's truck. And Aqua thinks I have plans with Michelle so she isn't expecting anyone else.

I went down the steps and sat on the bottom one, listening around the house. When I heard Tyler's truck pull up, I raced to the door.

"Don't wait up!" I told them yanking my jacket off the coat rack

"Whoa what's your rush?" Aqua asked "Invite Michelle in, we don't bite."

"You know I would, but we're late for the movie." I brushed her off

"Like you two are ever on time for anything."

Tyler knocked on the door.

"Just a minute!" I shouted "Aqua, Michelle and I are gonna be late so we gotta get going."

"Why are you being so hostile?"

Tyler knocked again.

"Is anyone gonna get that?" Krystal asked

"If Fuego would move out the way, and let Michelle in."

"It's just Michelle, you've seen her before. So there is no need to let her in is there?" I said quickly

"Fuego?" Tyler asked "Is everything okay?"

I looked down for a second, before I responded.

"Yeah Tyler, I'm fine, just dealing with my sisters and Aqua." I assured him

Aqua gave me a stern look, mixed with evilness. Then she pushed me to the side and then opened the door.

"Tyler Johnson? What are you doing here?" she asked

Why me? I asked silently. Say you're borrowing a notes, a book anything other than we have a date.

"I'm here to picked up Fuego." he said, completely unaware of the danger he is in.

"What for? Did she break something? Owe money to you or something?"

"No we have a date." he smiled

Aqua's eyes widen.

"And we're late, let's go Tyler." I took his hand and headed out the door.

Then I looked up at the sky, it was all gray and dark, and the wind started to pick up a little. I got pulled away from it when Aqua pulled me and Tyler back in the house, and into the living room.

"Come and sit." she smile

"You don't have to sit." I told him

"Oh c'mon what's the worst that can happen?" he asked sitting down

"Is that a trick question?" I said under my breath and sat next to him.

"Get out!" A.J yelled in shock. She poked her head in the room and quickly pulled back, she and Krystal started laughing shortly after. If I survive this night I'm gonna kill them. I held my head in my hands, wanting to wake up anytime soon.

Please give me a sign to how this night will turn out. I prayed silently. Just then a loud crash came from the kitchen, I meant a good one!

"Krystal what was that?"Aqua asked

The room suddenly got colder, I stood up and grabbed Tyler's hand.

"Now we are really gonna be late Ty let's go." I said