Chapter 3: Full moon

"My first high school party." Krystal squealed walking up Dawn's driveway and clapped her hands.

"Don't ever do that again." I told her

Dawn's house gave me the creeps, everything about it rubbed me the wrong way. She lived in one the largest mansion I've ever seen, the design of it looked dated back to the mid eighteenth century.

"Speaking of don't," Aqua said turning to us "don't embarrass me. I went through a lot of trouble to get you here."

I rolled my eyes.

"No one asked you to." I said under my breath

Aqua gave me a warning glance.

"I'm serious."

"Can we just go in, it's freezing out here." A.J complained rubbing her hands together

"Fine." Aqua said pushing the door open.

Graffiti by Kat Graham blasted through the house, crowded with half the people from school, and the were red solo cups already on the floor. I scanned the room for anyone I knew, so far I could only see the people I don't talk to, then I noticed Michelle by the punch bowl and went over to her.

"Hey 'Chelle!" I screamed over the music

"Hey, surprised to see you here! Where's Ian?!" she asked

I tensed a but, I'd been trying to avoid Ian since what happen in the hall yesterday. So far I was doing a pretty good job.

"How should I know, he's a big boy he can go where ever he wants."

Michelle raised an eyebrow at me.

"Is something wrong?"

I shook my head, she knew I was lying, but she also knew how stubborn and hot headed I was, so she left it alone. Someone tapped me on the shoulder, I turned around and Tyler was standing behind me with a mile wide grin on his face. It was breath taking.

"Can I help you Johnson?" I said with a snarky attitude, I never called him by his first name to his face

"You wanna dance?" he asked, I shook my head and tried to turn away, but he grabbed my hand "C'mon just one dance."

'Chelle pushed me towards him and winked. Damn you Michelle! I wanted to scream. Tyler never let go of hand while we were dancing, and started to pull me closer to him. I kept my hands to my side and did my best not to hit him.

"Loosen up." he told me

"Don't tell me what to do." I joked and put my hands around his neck and swayed to the music.

I actually started to have I good time with him, when I felt a hand on my back, I froze knowing it was Ian.

"Hey Ian." I quickly tore away from Tyler

"Can I talk to you for a second." Ian said not waiting for an answer, he grabbed my arm and pulled me off to a more secluded area "I thought I told you not to talk to him again."

"Ian I just can't stop talking to him." I stuttered "He's in my class and..."

"I don't care! You're gonna stop talking to him or else." he threatened

"Or else what?!" I shouted back

He pushed me against the wall, and held me by my neck.

"You don't wanna know." he practically growled

"Let me go!" I slapped him across his face

"You little-"

"Hey!" someone yelled, the music stopped. I looked to my right and saw Tyler standing not to far away "Let her go."