Chapter 4: Earth Science

"Krystal!" A.J screamed racing over to the pile of rubble yanking boards and plaster out the way.

I stood frozen like a statue and watched silently. Krystal's body wasn't anywhere under the rubble.

"Where is she?" I almost yelled

"I'm right here." Krystal tapped my shoulder

I whipped around, Krystal was standing right behind all in one piece. I wrapped my arms around her, A.J did the same.

"What happened?" I asked "Where did you go?"

"I don't know, the second I realized I was about to be crushed, all I wanted was to be back in my room, then I was." she explained "Where's Aqua?"

A.J gasped and rushed down the stairs, we followed.

"Aqua!" Krystal called out and poked her head in the kitchen

"Where did she go?" A.J wondered

"Probably somewhere to kiss Dawn's ass." I said stepping in a puddle "There's nothing down here but water."

"Where did it come from?"

"Guys look." Krystal pointed

The water came together in one large puddle, and began to swirl into a small sphere. Then it rose in the form of a person, then Aqua appeared.

"Whoa," A.J said in awe " cool how did you do that?"

Aqua just stood there in shock.

"Earth to priss." I waved my hand in front of her face

"Don't call me that." She slapped my hand away

There was a creaking from upstairs, we all looked up at the roof expecting it to cave in on us. But instead the broken roof seem to rewind and repaired itself, as well as the glass from the window.

"I want to say that was cool, but I think now might be bad time right?" A.J asked, but no one responded "Right too soon."

"This isn't real, I'm going to bed." Aqua mumbled, she was trembling. I don't blame her

"What are you talking about Aqua, we have to-" Krystal started

"No! We don't have to do anything. This is just a nightmare, and I'm going back to bed."

She ran up the stairs, slamming her door shut.

"Touchy isn't she." I frowned

"What are we gonna do now?"A.J asked

"Well I'm going back to sleep, let's go." I said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Fuego, are you listening?" Michelle asked on Monday

I nodded not truly listening.

"Hey guys," a evil voice greeted

Ian I hissed on the inside.

"What Ian?" Michelle said for me, obviously I told her that Ian threatened me at the party the other night.

"Nothing just eating lunch, as always." he took a seat next to me, and ran his fingers in my hair "Right sweetie."

How I wished I could set him up in flames right then and there but, I just stood up and left the cafeteria, and walked straight to my next class.

Ms. Nuller, the science teacher kept the door open for me. It pays to be the smartest student it the class. I sat on my desk flipping through the text book when I heard the door open. I turned to see Tyler standing in the doorway.