A Supernatural Twist - Gabriel x Reader

Depuis le début

"Wait, where are you going?!" Blue shouts after you as you jog to catch up with Chuck.

"Hey, hold on a sec!" You yell, slowing to a walk.

"Carver," you huff. You're too far away apparently, because he doesn't turn around. You roll your eyes.

"Chuck!"

He turns around quickly to look at you.

"What?"

You slow to a walk.

"Chuck. I need your help with something," you breathe, lowering your voice.

"How do you-?"

"It doesn't matter, I'll tell you later, I just need to talk."

He finally nods and starts walking to a car.

"Sorry, it's a bit messy."

"No problem."

You hop in the passenger seat. The ride to his house is awkward and quiet, but you don't mind too much.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

"It's kinda messy in here too. I wasn't expecting anyone."

"Right, understandable," you reply, avoiding stepping on some things on the floor. He pulls out two chairs and you both sit.

"What can I help you with? You a fan?"

"No! Yes. I mean, kinda. I-" you look down and breathe deeply.

"I'm not from here."

He looks at you, obviously a little confused.

"Like, not from this universe," you sigh, as if pointing out the obvious.

"Oh."

"That's all you have to say? Seriously? I was kinda hoping you could help! I have no way of contacting anyone. Look. I live in a universe where Supernatural is a TV show. It's about Sam and Dean, and you're in it too, and I was watching an episode last night. But then I fell asleep and I woke up at this college I don't even know the name of with a person I've never met. And then I go to class and you're there. You're the only one I'm familiar with. And they called you Carver Edlund. So that kinda tipped me off that I'm not where I was last night."

"Wow. Okay."

He drinks something out of a glass on the table.

"Well? I really need your help. Or at least need a way to contact Sam and Dean."

"Right. Just a minute."

He gets up and grabs a phone. It rings for a moment before someone answers.

"Dean? Would you guys happen to be close? We kinda have a problem."

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

A knock sounds from the door and Chuck gets up to answer it. Assuming it's Sam and Dean, you start fidgeting in your seat.

"Hey, come in."

"What's up, Chuck? We're kinda busy trying to stop Lilith."

"I get that, but I met someone today and-"

"You did not call us down here just for that."

"No! She's not from here. Like, not from this universe."

Sam walks into the room with a confused expression. His eyes find yours. You fidget in your seat again and try not to look like Becky.

"You-you're Sam, right? Sam Winchester?" You stutter. Dean walks in behind him and you almost jump out of your seat in excitement.