~Chapter 25~

I wrote this at 1 am. Just warning you guys if it's a little off. Maybe my writing improved? Hehe. Enjoy! >;3

Aphmau's POV

I was running back to our camp. I almost fell a few times, causing me to be delayed. I trip on a root, and I fall on my stomach. I groan from pain as I stand up. I pulled a leaf from my shirt, and looked at the ground.

Stupid root.

I walk the rest of the way to the camp. I swear, I'm to clumsy. I reach the border of the site, and I check my backpack to see if I left anything. I start to dig through my bag, and I see everything is in place. I close the bag and look back up. I see Sky and Jin sitting by the fire discussing something. I walk past them while greeting them. Sky nods and Jin says hi.
I got back into our green tent, seeing Ross laying in the very corner. He looks like he is sleeping, so I won't bother him.
I start to organize our belongings. Things were getting pretty messy, but that's to be expected. I mean I am sharing a tent with fou-three guys. I sigh, and continue my organization.

How long have we been on this island for?

I start to remember Phoenix Drop. I haven't heard anything from anyone back there. It has been...I dunno 1 week? Honestly, I can't even remember. I wonder if there're worried about us..maybe they are trying to find 'WheezyTown.' I chuckle and I lay back satisfied with my work.

Sky's POV

I heard footsteps coming from outside of our tent. I peeked through the opening, and I saw Jin walking to the campfire. I shake my head as I go back inside the tent. I drink the last of my water, and I stand up. I stretch, and I start to make my way to the campfire.
I sit across from Jin, and he looks dead tired. I have never seen him in such a worn out state.

It's sad.

I glance once more at him, then I stare at the fire. I see out of the corner of my eye that he looked at me back. I look at him straight in the eye.

"We need to talk about the island." He looks at me curious, and he stares at me back.

"W-what do you m-mean exactly." I notice how he has a unsteady voice. It's to be expected.

"When and how are we going to get back home?" He puts his fingers on the side of his head. He looks like he's thinking a lot.

"W-we obviously can't use a s-ship. We could build one, but I don't know how we would get the s-supplies." He finishes.

"Isn't there a ton of wood and things around here? We could gather them.."
He looks at me thoughtfully. I then hear footsteps coming from behind me. I'm quickly alert, and I turn around.

It's just Jess.

I'm quickly relived as she walks past us.

"Hey Jess." Jin greets her. "Where have you been?"

"I just got back from hunting. Got a deer. Oh, and when you go back out again Sky...be careful. Roots are evil."
I nod a little worried, and she goes into the tent. I look back at Jin.

"We can continue this later."