~Chapter 14~

Before I start, I just wanna thank you guys for all of the support you have given me. (Even though I post like 1 every 8 months XD) But seriously, it really means a lot. And 25k views! Thanks!
Now let's get back to the story...

~Sky's POV~
I opened my eyes. Immediately, I wonder where I am. How did I get here? What happened? I close my eyes again. Oh. I remember now. I tried to eat a butter dragon. I open my eyes once more to find 2 figures standing above me. I sit up quickly and rub my eyes. I look over and I see...Jess? And Ross?
"What happened Guys?" I asked my two friends. They looked at each other and Jess sighed.

"Sky, you tried to eat a dragon, and you got knocked out. I had to carry you here."

"Wait, you carried me all the way here? And where am I anyways?" I questioned them.

"No, the Wyvern carried you most of the way. And we are still in "Wheezy Town" remember?" Ross told me.

"Oh yeah, duh. Wait, where's Jin and Barney?" I said worriedly. "Weren't they in the cave with you Ross?"

"Yeah the were, but they went to check to see if the boat was still there and get food while there at it. I stayed back here with Jess to wait until you woke up. It's funny actually, how much you resemble sleeping beauty." Ross explained.

"Oh, okay. Wait. I resemble sleeping beauty?!" I said offended.

"Yeah, I mean the only reason you woke up is because I kissed you ;)"

"GOD DAMNIT ROSS WHY!"

"It was a joke."

"Oh yeah, duh."

"Jess kissed you."

I blush furiously. "WHAT?"

Jess blushed and said, "That was a joke to, Sky."

"Oh..."

~Jin's POV~
Barney and I were getting closer and closer to the boat. I remember what Ross told us.

~Magical Flashback~

"Now remember guys, be careful. We need that supplies for Sky. And...don't get hurt. I don't want a repeat of earlier...please..."

~Magical Regular BORING Time~
"I will Ross. Barney and I will get that supplies that Sky needs. We will be safe..." I quietly mumble to myself.

"Dids you says somethings Jin?"

"Nothing Barney. Nothing at all."