~Chapter 5~

Laurence's POV~
I was fast walking down to where Dante is, dodging tree branches that have fell on the ground, ruins and such things until I finally made it to Dante. I wonder what Dante wants to talk about with me? I hope nothing's wrong. "Hey Dante,what's the matter? Why did you summon me here?"
"Well I wanted to talk about the supposed "Old friends" of Aphmau's."
Dante replied. "I have noticed they have been hanging around with her a lot,and I kind of feel uneasy with not knowing them and all."
"So what do you suppose we do?" I said back to Dante with a slight hint of panic in my voice.
"Well I was thinking that we could try to make friends with Aphmau's "friends" and see if they are cool or not. I mean, I trust Aphmau's judgment and all but, I don't know why, they feel like they are are not supposed to be here. Like they don't belong here." Dante whispered to me.
"Hmm...that's not a bad idea Dante. I also feel like there is something off about them but I just can't put my finger on it." I told Dante. " We should go say hi to some of Aphmau's friends right now so we can get to know them right now if you really feel like that."
"Okay sounds good." Dante replied back to me. "Let's just make sure we look like we are prying for information."
"Agreed."

Ross's POV~

I was walking down the road in "Aphmau's" village she lives in which I think is called Pheonix Drop? I'm not to sure. Then I ran into these two guys which I think their names are Dante and Laurence? I have a really bad memory for an narwhal. "Hello, I don't think we have met yet. My name is Dante, and my friend over here's name is Laurence. I am also the 3d in command here in Pheonix Drop." The blue haired guy said to me.  "Hai, my name is Ross, and I'm not a sloth,in case you were wondering." I replied to Dante. "I am one of Je-Aphmau's friends here in this village." "Nice to meet you Ross." said the guy which I thinks name is Laurence. "I'm Laurence, one of Aphmau's guards."

"That's rossum."

"...What"

"I said that's rossum."

"Pardon for me for asking,but what does "rossum" mean?" Dante asks curiously.

"Um, it mean something is awesome/cool." I said to the blue haired guard.

"...Okay." replies the guard of Jess's kind of weirdly. "Well, I guess we will see each other around." "Baiiiiiiiiiiii" I reply to him and I walk away.

THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING, I WILL TRY TO POST EITHER AGAIN TODAY OR TOMMOROW, ALSO THANKS FOR THE VIEWS AND VOTES, IT REALLY DOES MEAN A LOT THAT YOU GUYS LIKE MY STORY.
THANKS, AND PEACE!

                                                      ~Kawaii