~Chapter 17~

~Jin's POV~

"Barney?" I walk towards the mysterious, dusty door. I put my cut hand on the rusty handle. I turn the nob slowly. I carefully open the squeaky, old door. The pupils of my eyes turn small and I fall on my knees. I can't do anything. I just stare at the bloodied ground.

~Laurence's POV~

I was sitting down in the middle of the woods. I took a deep breath in and out. I close my eyes.

I'm worried.

I'm worried for Vylad.

He hasn't come back in 3 days. No one has heard from him. No one knows where he went, no one knows why he left. That's why I'm worried. I know Vylad can handle himself, but...he is a shadow knight. And shadow knights can't always control their emotions.

I have been having a bad feeling lately. A annoying reminder that I'm a shadow knight. Almost like a...calling. I don't want to think about what would happen if I went to the Nether. I could hurt so many people.

Like Aphmau.

I don't want to hurt my friends. I don't want to hurt the people I love. But...sometimes you can't control it. Especially if you are a shadow knight like me. I'm sure Vylad is feeling the same thing. Some people act like they are stable, but inside they aren't. I know that Vylad won't hurt anyone on purpose.

I sigh as I stand up. I open my eyes. I think I'm going to take a walk. I start to walk towards the biggest tree in the forest.

I like to come here when I'm worried, or just need a breather. I start to climb the large tree. I scrape my knees and my arms whilst climbing up the tree, but it was nothing. I get to the highest branch of the tree. I sit down on the thick branch, and I gaze out into the sky. Huh, the sun is setting. It's actually quite pretty. I start to daze off.

Before I feel something.

It's not a bad feeling, but I don't know what it is. It feels like I need to go somewhere. It feels like I need to leave. It feels like I need to go. I need to run.

I start to slowly climb down the tree, but I don't know where I'm going. I start to go towards the opening of the forest where I came from. I need to go fast. I need to go. I start to pick up the pace. I start to jog. I start to go faster. And faster. Eventually, I am sprinting at this point. I still don't know where I'm going.

I stop.

I'm at a cave. Now, it isn't just any cave, it's a cave in the old werewolf village was.

The cave with the portal.

Why am I here of all places? I start to walk in, when I see a figure standing right in front of the purple portal. I start to slowly walk towards it. I start to recognize the figure. Where did I see this figure before? As I get closer, I see a torn up black hoodie with brown locks coming out of it. His pants, are torn up. Who is that? I walk a little closer. I see he has a dirty, dark green mask around his mouth that's right under his nose. Vylad.

What is Vylad doing here? I notice that he is inching closer towards the portal. Is he...going to go into the portal? I start to quietly walk to him. He is about to put his foot into the portal. I run up to him and I put my arms around his chest and back area. I pull him back quickly and throw him onto the ground outside of the cave. I stand right above him.

Dang guys, that's more than usual x3 (Not counting this a/n.) I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Peace~

~Kawaii