~Chapter 11~

Ross's POV~

Jin and I ran as fast as we could back down the cave system. We need to get to Barney before it was too late. Before...it gets him.
"JIN HURRY!" I yell back to Jin. What was taking him so long? He is usually the one who is faster then me.
"JIN?"
No reply.
"JIN?!"
No reply.
Oh god, I think. Where the heck is he?!

Jin's POV~
I just stand there. I don't do anything. I don't feel any emotion, I'm just....there.
I stare and I stare more. Suddenly the world around me becomes blurry. All I can see is...this. I don't know where I am. But why does that matter when I have something this wonderful? I fall on my knees. I don't feel anything. All I need is this. I don't need anyone, or anything else. I hear a noise in the distance. It doesn't matter. This will help me. This..is...
I get pulled back from a mysterious force. It doesn't matter. It will save me.

Ross's POV~
I run back to the area where I last saw Jin. I see him from across the hallway.
"JIN?" I yell. Nothing no reply.
"JINNN?!" Still no reply.
I walk over to him.
"Jin?" What was he looking at? And why is he not replying?
I go over and before I can touch him, he falls to his knees. I grab him and I pull him away.

Zoey's POV~
I was walking down the rocky road of Phoenix Drop. I have been kind of depressed lately. I just feel like I need an adventure or something. I have been bottled up in this town. Now don't get me wrong, I LOVE Pheonix Drop to bits but I have been here for about 15 years now. I don't have to look after Levin and Maliki, since they are adults now. I can only imagine what Aphmau feels like. She comes back to her old village to see that her too babies grew up. *sigh*
I keep walking down the trail, until I reach a place I have never discovered before. "Huh?"
I walk into the trees, and I see a secret trail is there.
"Woah."  I walk on the new-found trail carefully. I don't know what this trail carries of course. There might be a monster or-. What was that? It's like, someone's....singing? I scan my surroundings and I don't see anyone in sight. I continue down the trail and I only see one other way to go. And that's to parkour through the trees. I mean, I have never been the best of parkour, but I will manage. I start to climb up the tree, scraping my knees while doing so. I get to the top of the tree and I start to parkour from tree to tree. I eventually come to an opening. It's on the out skirts of the village. I spot Aaron there sitting down. "Why is he here?" I say to myself quietly. I jump off the tree, and I hide behind a bush. Luckily he didn't see me. I listen. He's...singing? And he has a good voice too... I will just wait here until he's done I guess.

"Cause, you're going to sing the words wrong."

"You're a beautiful singer you know."

Hey guys Kawaii here! And thanks for reading this chapter! I hope you guys enjoyed, and thanks for all of the kind comments! It really means a lot :3
Peace!

   ~Kawaii