~Chapter 9~

Sky's POV~

I followed Jess into the cave she was talking about. I dodged piles of rubble and tried to keep up with Jess. I never noticed how fast she could run. We then ran into a cave kind of structure. "Hey Jess, do you know where we are by any chance? Jess?" I see her run over to the other side of the cave. Then I see it. BUTTER DRAGONS?! OMG I NED TO GO TO DEM NOW!

Aphmau's POV~

As Sky and I were running, and we ran into this cave. It was abnormally large for a cave though. Then I look over and I see someone I thought I was never going to see them ever again. IT WAS RAVEN! I run over to them and I greet Raven. Then I remember that Adam doesn't know what Wyvrens are. Crap. I should go check on hi- "Oh god.." I say aloud to myself. Adam was running to us with a face that screams 'OMFG OMFG FANGIRL ALERT.' Wait...does he think these are 'butter' dragons? Oh no. This is gonna be bad.

Ross's POV~

Jin, Barney and I continued walking. It wasn't quite sunset yet so we had at least 3 hours. We were now in a different biome. I think it's a mountain snow biome or something, maybe I should ask Jin.

"Hey Jin? Jin? Hello?" There was no response. Speaking of Jin, where is he?

"Barney."

"Yes 'Oss?"

"Where is Jin?"

"I do nots know."

I look a few feet front of us, and I didn't see anything. I take a few steps forwards and I fall like 7 feet.

"You okay man?" I hear someone say. I turn around and I see it was Jin. Before I could reply Barney fell too.

"AGH WAT?" Barney says. "Ohs there you are guys are."

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I fell and I punch Barney in the face, knocking him out.

"ROSS WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!"

"He startled me."

"Really Ross."

"Mhm."

"Well at least we can explore this tunnel."
I look around I see that we ARE in fact in a tunnel.

"Okai. But what are we going to do with Barney?"

" I don't know Ross. Maybe we should just leave him here until we get back."

"Okay, I can agree with that."

HEY GUYS THANKS YOU FOR READING THIS CHAPTER :3 IT REALLY MEANS ALOT! IM GOING TO START ANOTHER BOOK ABOUT JUST ME! NOT A FANFICTION XP IM GOING TO MENTION FANDOMS A LOT IN THAT BOOK SO BE PREPARED! IT'S JUST GOING TO BE A BOOK ABOUT WHAT IS REALLY HAPPENING AND IM ALSO GOING TO EXPRESS MOST OF MY FANGIRLINGNESS IN THAT BOOK, AND IM ALSO GOING TO USE IT FOR UPDATES ON MY OTHER STORIES LIKE THIS ONE, MAKE SURE TO CHECK IT OUT! IM GOING TO POST A MSG ON MY PROFILE WHEN I START THE BOOK UP! THANKS A LOT MY KAWAII FANGIRLS! PEACE!

~Kawaii