~Chapter 16~

Hey guys, Kawaii here! And I'm thinking about posting more often. I think you guys will like that idea! That's all I really wanted to say for the beginning of this chapter. Enjoy this update! :D

~Jin's POV~

Barney and I were walking side by side in the forest. We were silent for the most part, with the occasional cough. It wasn't an awkward silence, more like a...no need to speak silence.

If that makes any sense.

It's not like it mattered anyway, I was thinking. Not that that's a surprise, I'm the "smart" one in the group. But the thing I'm thinking about, is a surprise.

I'm thinking about love. Yes, love. The one word that makes the world go round.

Or, the thing that destroys it.

Now, it isn't a "puppy" love that I'm thinking about. No. It's true love. The kind of love that you can't escape from. The love that is so deep, if the person that you love is gone, you can't go on. The kind of love that makes you weak in the knees.

The kind of love that you can't live without.

Now you might be asking, "Why is Jin thinking about such a deep topic at a time like this?" Well, I'm thinking about love, because I have never really thought about it before. It's always, calculations, numbers, and equations. But, when I met my friends, all of that changed. I had finally felt like I had someone to turn to, someone I could lean on when I'm down. Someone to love. That feeling of being able to have someone that could support you. Someone you can support.

And I don't want to lose that.

That's why I'm getting the medicine for my friend. Because I don't want to lose him.

~Aphmau's POV~

I feel a warm sensation. I don't know what it is, but I feel...safe. I feel like I could say in this place for a long time. But...where am I? I slowly open my eyes, and I see a campfire right in front of me. Oh yeah, I was sitting by the campfire with Ross. But...what am I resting on? I glance down, and I see...legs. Wait, is that Ross?! I take a quick breath in, and I close my eyes again. I don't want to wake him up, so I fell asleep again.

~~~~~~~~~~

I sleepily rub my eyes. Ugh, where am I? I sit up, and I look above me. A-am I in our shelter we made? How did I get here? I rack my brain for answers. All I remember is falling back asleep...

"About time you would wake up, sleepy head." I whip my head to my left, and I see Sky.

"O-oh hey Sky. What time is it?"

"It's around...10:00."

"Oh." I crawl out of the shelter to where Sky was standing. "Are you feeling better? Did Jin and Barney get back?"

"Well...about that..."