chapter 1

-jacks p.o.v-

I walk down stairs from finishing my recording. I noticed mark making coffee. I walk into the kitchen.
"Hey markimoo." I say and smile.
"Hello my kitten." He says as i blush.
"Mark did you finish your recording?" "Yes i did, dont worry." He turns and kisses me on my forehead.
"Uhh..mark i know we have been dating for 6 weeks now so i am just wondering when are we gonna tell our viewers?" He looks straight into my eyes as i look back. His eye make me melt in pleasure.
"Well i think we can do that tomorrow if you like." He hugs me as i hug back.
"Ok lets do that." He releases from the hug.
"Hmm." Marks looks at me with lust.
"Whats wrong." I gulp.
"Lets watch a movie." He walks to the lounge as i follow.
"Ok." We sit next to eachother and mark presses play on the movie. We watched it for a while then mark started placing kisses on my neck.
"Hmm." I just a little moan of pleasure as he put his hand up my shirt.
"Do you like that kitten?" He bits my neck, leaving love bits everywhere.
"Yes." I nodded as he gives me more pleasure.
"Lets take this somewhere else aye." He smiles and picks me up over his shoulder.
"Mark." I laugh as he runs up the stairs to the bedroom. He thorws me on the bed and gets on top of me and pins me so i can't move.

-marks p.o.v-

I pin jack to the bed and start kissing him with passion. I bite his bottom lip so i can enter my tounge. But he teases me and does not alow me. So i glid my hand down his shirt to his jeans and grab his member. He opens his mouth as i quality take the opportunity to shove my tounge in his mouth. I explore his mouth leaving nothing un-searched. Jack moans with pleasure.
"Now for the next bit." I give jack a grin as i stand up and take my shirt off and jeans leaving me only in bloxers.
"Huh like what you see jacky?" Jack looks at me then looks away as be turns a shade of pink. I get back on top of him and rip his shirt off. And pull down his jeans in one swift movement. I kiss his neck and star rubbing his right nipple.
"Oh mark." He says as he moans. I love it when he says my name. It makes me more exsited so i more from kissing his neck and suck on his nipple and nibbling it a bit. I stop and he wines at me.
"Dont worry my little kitten."

-jacks p.o.v-

I loo at mark as he stops playing with my nipples. I wine
"Dont worry my little kitten." He grins as he put his cold fingers near the tip of my boxers and rips then off.
"Ohh." I yell a little in pleasure as he gently touches the tip of my member.
"Wow your so hard kitten." I look at mark and say.
"And your wearing to much clothes." I smirk as i pull mark down and get on top of him.
"Now lets fix thats problem." I give mark a grin as i pull his boxers down slowly to show his member.
"No look whos hard." I smirk.
"Jack.." i look at mark.
"Yes my love." He sits up and says.
"Thats bot fair." He pins me to the bed and grabs the lub out the dresser. I puts to two fingers infront of my mouth.
"Suck." He demands, so i obliged at suck his fingers while looking his stirght in the eyes. He pulls then out my mouth as travels down to my ass. He pushes two fingers in my ass and pulls in and out faster and faster.
"Ahh." I scream as he does so.
"I have to wet you a bit." He smiles and pulls then out. He grabs the lubs and lubs up. He puts the tip of his member near my entrance.
"Are you ready kitten?" Mark ask.
"Yes. Oh yes please do it." He smirks and pounds his member inside of me.
"Ahh." I yelp in pain but a little bit of pleasure. He pulls in and out slowly.
"Ahh m-mark f-f-faster." I screamed for it and he made my wish come true as he thrusted into me faster and faster. He gives out moans as i follow.
"Ohh j-jack ohhh."
"Uhh m-mark oh yeah like that." I somehow get put on top of him and ride him and take all of his member in me.
"Uhh jack." He moans making me go faster.
"I cant take it." He shoves me to the bed and trusted me as fast as he can.
"I-im gon-na cu-m." I cried out.
"Me too." That saud i could hold back anymore and came all over mark and mark came after. I can feel his liquid all in side of me. He pulls out and lays next to me and pulls me next to him.

-marks p.o.v-

I pull jack close of my and hug him. The love of my life is finally mine. I smile as i say.
"I love you jack." Jack lays on my chest.
"I love you to my love." He replies s we both drifted off to sleep.

Hope you like it. I will upload the next oneshot smut soon but i want to know should i put another youtube ship in this book? Please comment if you want me to. Anyway good bye for now my little sweet heart.

Until the next chapter....