Chapter 16: Returned

The door slammed open before Hoseok could do anything. In the doorway, stood a figure cladded with a black hoodie and jeans, Yoongi. As soon as Yoongi saw you trapped against the wall by Hoseok with a tear-stained face he ran forward and threw Hoseok off of you. He proceeded to land his fist right on Hoseok's, once angelic, face.

"What the hell were you doing to her?" demanded Yoongi, his eyes filled with rage and hurt.

"I'm doing you a favor, Yoongi, finishing your leftovers for you," Hoseok smirked as he wiped off blood from his busted lip.

His cocky words earned him a kick to the stomach. Hoseok fell and Yoongi took the chance to get on top of him and land several punches on him.

"I swear if you ever open your damn mouth and fucking talk like that about Y/N..." Yoongi growled as he slammed his fist into Hoseok's jaw again.

You stood there in utter shock, but then you realized what was happening.

"Yoongi, stop!" you pleaded. You didn't want anyone to die tonight. You ran to him and grabbed his arm as he was about to punch Hoseok again. By now, Hoseok was covered with several cuts and bruised. Blood was oozing from his face, but this didn't stop Hoseok from talking.

"You should have kept her. She's great in bed," Hoseok commented smugly.

That was it. Yoongi delivered a final blow to Hoseok completely knocking him out. Hoseok's eyes rolled back as they closed. You yelped in horror. Everything was happening too fast for you to comprehend. You felt faint as you stared at Yoongi who was covered in Hoseok's blood. The world was spinning and you lost focus. Your eyes slowly gave in and the last thing you heard was someone yelling your name in the distance.