Chapter 4: Minju

Knock. Knock.

The presence of someone at the door had broke the trance you were trapped in. Unaware of who it was, you made your way to the door and opened to a reveal a girl. She had pin-straight black hair, abnormally large eyes, and pouty lips that were tinted with pink gloss. Her tall, thin frame had complimented the floral, pink dress and beige cardigan she had wore.

"Oppa?" Minju asked, her whiny, fake innocence was enough for you.

I'm so done. Yoongi was now coming over to the door to see who it is. However, you weren't planning on staying to see him leave with this girl. Without a second thought, you roughly pushed Minju aside to be able to make room for you to leave.

"Oppa, what is wrong with her?" The obnoxious voice continued to speak as you walked away.

You walked towards your car and were thankful that you left your keys and phone in your pocket. You unlocked your car and sat down in the seat. Your eyes glanced one more time at the door and found Minju wrapping her arms around Yoongi's neck, giving him a hug.

Sinking into your seat in despair, you realized that it was cold. You silently cursed yourself for only wearing nothing but a thin sweater. Even though it was spring, the March nights were bitter. However, your heart was already numb, it didn't matter if your body was too.