Chapter#24/Escape...again

I woke up ate breakfast and then went to my classes after class I went to my dorm I change into my pajamas and crawl into bed and just when I'm about to fall asleep I hear a knock at my door.

I open the door. "Get dressed and let's go" I hear Zelena say "huh?" I say still in sleep mode. "Oh and bring Soarth" what's going on" now half awake. "We're having a meeting for the..... She whispers in my ear " war" which you created by the way.

"Look how many times do I have to say it I'm sorry" and we realizes that now hurry up and get dressed I'll wait" she shuts the door. I first contemplate my life for 2 minutes and then get dressed and of course I wake up Soarth which wasn't fun for me at all" "Cassie it's the middle of the night what the bloody hell.... She looks at my clothing

" wha" I throw clothes at her "just shut up and get dressed"

We finnaly leave with zelena's back to the wall "took you long enough now come on the meeting is starting right now" what meeting?!!" I cover her mouth "shh..ill explain when we get there"

I'll through the walk there Soarth kept talking "I don't understand why we had to have it in the middle of the night why not after school like normal people" I chuckle "the fact is we aren't normal were training to become fucking Angels"

I know I just thought it would be better to not hold this secret party AT 4:00 am she screams I tell her to shut up "we're here"

Zelena decided to hold the meeting in the courtyard by the fountain. "Why here?!" You'll see" she quickly explains what's going to happen and then.. She gets to me.

"You and Sage are going on a little trip.." huh?" your going to the human world" what" so you have to break sage out of prison" how am I suppose to do that?" I don't know I'm just here to tell you what to do you have to figure out how"

I sigh. " Let's go" for a moment with sage or even a night I'm willing to do anything.

Breaking Sage out was actually quite easy ; since there were no guards because they haven't had a prisoner in 1000 years so they don't really know what to do which is why I have been coming down here to feed him so he wouldn't die..and also to spend some time with him Lord know's he could use the company in this godforsaken place.

getting him out was easy I just grab the key's and unlocked his shackles that was the easy part. but then there was him wondering what was going on uhh so many questions.

"Cassie?' I say. she walk's in and unlocks my shackles. "what's going on" what's happening" I say completely and utterly confused. all she say's is.. "were going to the human world" that threw me over the edge "THE HUMAN WORLD"?!!

w-what why are we going there?" Cassie what the hell is going on" shh Calm down" she grab's my hand and help's me up. my leg's wobble for a second trying to figure out how to stand again wow being chained to a wall for a week really take's a toll on your balance.

we walk threw the halls while were walking she explains to me why were going to the human world. "Zelena thought it would be best if you and I go to the human world for a bit that way when they come they can't kill you because you won't be here so its a way to keep you safe she also thought it would be better if I went with you to you know keep the precious daughter of the famous Freyre Everheart out of harms way and she know's that I am very capable of fighting ah don't need to brag but I am a very skilled fighter" I chuckle "so am I" which will make us the unstoppable couple" an no one will get in our way" the ill be dead before they even get to us"

Yeah" I respond. we high five and fist bump.

Before I knew it we finally made it to the staircase that Leads to the exit to the dungeons. I watch as Sage run's up the stair's excited to finally be free.

I laugh and run after to him. we make it outside to find a portal already opened. Zelena is waiting along with 3 other girls she's holding a bag which I'm guessing contains everything we need for our trip.

"well it took you along enough come on the sun is almost up" we stand in front of the portal she hands me the bag "everything you need is in there $500 dollars, my special tent thing, extra weapons change of clothes I'm guessing you haven't showered or taken a bath in a week and you definitely need some new clothes Sage" heh I know"

and..some condoms" she winks at me. Sage blushes. "oh and if you need me for anything or you just want to check up on the base then contact me through the necklace".

" w-what necklace" shh ill give you the low down when we get there" I see soarth tear's in her eyes we hug "your crying like this is the last time you'll see me relax ill only be gone for a couple of day's tops" she sniffle's

"I-I know I'm just going to miss you I'm going to be so lonely when your gone." you'll be fine just hang out with Zelena and her crew" ok I will" she lean's in and whispers in my ear.

"btw make sure to show sage what our world has to offer"hahah don't worry I plan too" we hug once more and then I pull away were about to step through the portal but then Zelena grabs my hand.

"wait in case anything happens I would like to introduce you too my new recruits for the war this is taylor which you already met several times and this is Megan I look over at Megan.

Wait a second "your the girl that was a total bitch to me the first day" Oh yeah sorry about that I guess I come off a little....hostile but I promise I'm super nice once you get to know me"

yup and she's trustworthy " hey what about me" Taylor bud's in" your just a fiery red haired badass who is going to make sure we win this war."yeah that's right'' we all laugh.

I hug Zelena one last time she whispers in my ear "make sage's time in the human world worthwhile" Ill try" Sage and I wave goodbye and then step through the portal.

We enter the human world...I did not expect this.

hah cliffhanger bc I'm evil and I love being evil. I was planning on making this chapter super long and I was planning on making this book 25 chapters long but uh thing's change its going to be longer so yay more time for me to use my brain as if school didn't take all my energy, already uhh waking up at the crack of dawn is not easy in the slightest that's my bedtime on a normal weekend or summer night, so, yeah more chapters,more epicness and more crazy 3:00 am Shelby author's note's ok I'm going to go watch the walking dead bc I need to finish it and then probably bed or I might get into stranger things I don't know it depends if i don't fall asleep.

Love Shelby,xoxo<3