Chapter #19/ punishment

I wake up only getting an hour of sleep and stare at the celling for ten minutes dreading to find out what zelena has in store for us. I look over at Soarth she looks like the happiest person in the world already out of bed and dressed.

"Cassie,its time to get up" "mmm" I moan. pretending to still be asleep. She grabs my arm and pulls me out of bed I land on the floor hard. "owwww" I scream in pain. "oh my goodness are you okay" yeah I'm perfect" she rubs my back the pain slowly going away.

she walks over to the closet and throws me some clothes "hurry up and get dressed we have to meet zelena in 4 minutes"

I take my time getting ready pulling my dress on very slowly. and right when i fix my hair Soarth bursts through the door. "come on were going to be late" b-but my hair?!" she grabs a brush and starts yanking my hair in 30 seconds my hair is tangle free. she throws the brush at the vanity and pushes me through the door.

"why are you so in a hurry" because I don't want zelena to double our punishment now move" She pushes me toward's the stairs."so aggressive" she gives a look.

We finally make it to the cafe, Zelena see's us and jumps from her table. "there you girls are.... your late" she gives us the death stare.

"we...uh...I..uh" Sorath pushes me aside. "Cassie took her precious time getting ready I am so sorry she made you wait" her expression changes...she smiles "thats ok come.sit.down". we walk over to her table and sit down.

there are already 2 plates with food on them, I start to dig in. half way through our food I ask... "so-uh whats our punishment?" hahah glad you asked you too our.... helping me recruit more girls for the acadmeny" Really that docent seem like a punishment" Oh it is trust me some of the girls will come with us willingly but there will be others that can be...more difficult" I see.. so like me" "Exactly" .

We finish breakfast and Zelena takes us over to the fountain "a portal?!" what other way is there" she does her chant and then we jump in.

this time we aren't in a lake. thank the angel. instead we are in our forest. Zelena takes out a big bag and inside the big bag is two little bags. she hands us each one. inside our a change of clothes some weapons some dust and.....an amulet. I almost drop the bag. "relax we only use it for emergencies"

" so I was a emergency" in my aunt's eyes yes" okay". she hands me a list. it had 5 girls names on it and there address. they all lived around the new york area. "go get changed".

I changed behind a tree. I'm wearing jeans a tank top and a jacket. ahh it feels good to be wearing normal clothes. "Cassie your going back to school"

We head into a high school thank god its not my old one. we look for the girls. I find the first girl at her locker. "hey I'm Cassie Lance I just moved here what's your name.

I'm Katelyn its nice to meet you Cassie" I smile. I continue to talk to her find interests. she finally say's "omg its feels like we've know each other forever lets be best friends" yes lets be " hey can I show you something" sure" she says happily. I lead her into an empty classroom and lock the door.

"Look katelyn I'm not who I said I am...I'm an angel in training and I'm here to take you to angel academy." she's silent. "so will you come with me?" I take out my hand. she takes it

"yes" man that was easy. I meet up with Soarth and Zelena they already have 3 girls. "who's the last girl" her name is Eretria" do any of you girls know her" 3 girls shake there head with confused looks on there faces. one girl walk's up.

I think her name is Taylor she had bright red hair and light green eyes. "Eretria is in the band room she is alway's there" We head to the band room and find Eretria she's playing the saxophone.

she looks like the typical goth girl all black hair heavy makeup dark grungy clothes. sigh this is going to be tough.

"you guys handle this one ill take the rest of the girls back to camp" ok see you later". Zelena pats me on the back "you got this" I gulp. I walk up to her. "hey" she keep's playing. Hello" I wave. that's it I take the saxophone from her. "HEY WATCH IT THAT SHIT IS EXPENSIVE" that got her attention.

"I know I'm Cassie" I hold out my hand. "Eretria " she shakes it hesitantly. "Listen you've been selected" selected for what?!" to go to a special school" Not interested' she tried to grab the saxophone I pull back "I'm not done yet" this school is for special girls with special abilities" stop wasting my time and get to the point" its for girls training to become angels" you're insane" its true" prove it" I call zelena she lets out her wings. Eretria jumps out of her seat "WHAT THE FUCK!!?"

so you coming or not?" you People are crazy I'm not going" "sorry to say this Eretria but you are" she looks down at the amulet in her hand "wha" she passes out.

I feel so bad my stomach is in knots I feel nauseous and not because she's so heavy I'm going to fall over.

"oh God she weighs a ton" how do you think I felt when I was caring your ass" Good point". We finally make it to camp all the girls are already ready. "Cassie this is emma,taylor,ariel,and you already know katelyn. "hello" I put Eretria down.

most of the girls look confused. "shall we go?" I ask. "yep the portal's ready". we walk through the portal following behind the girls.

the trip wasn't even for a full day. I think thats a new record for us. We come back through the fountain most of the girls seem disoriented.

ah the'll get use to it I tell myself. immediately one of Zelena's friends who helped us get out of hell runs up to Zelena and whisper's in her ear. Zelena walks up to me a sad expression on her face.

"Your Boyfriend is down in our dungeons"

I just can't stop with these cliffhangers. hahaha I hope you enjoyed this fun chapter it's about to get emotional and heartbreaking up in here. get your body ready. LOL have a awesome day.

peace out Shelby<3xoxxox